Eternal Darkness Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Darkness Forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Andy[GH] Over abusing his power.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dator

Dator

Andy[GH] Over abusing his power. Empty
PostSubject: Andy[GH] Over abusing his power.   Andy[GH] Over abusing his power. EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 4:22 pm

Well, While the server is all messed up, i was doing an action in front of jayce[PM] wich btw me nd him are friends. And andy kept kicking me. EVERY time i logged on. and he did it continuously about 10 times. And i thought this server had friendly staff? I guess i was lied to!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lolxitsxmike
`Creed

`Creed

PostSubject: Re: Andy[GH] Over abusing his power.   Andy[GH] Over abusing his power. EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 4:34 pm

he does it to me coz i told him to stop abusing his powers and he will end gettin his gm status removed if he keeps doing it .. lame epic fail of a "player" we got here
Back to top Go down
Andy[PM]

Andy[PM]

PostSubject: Hey its Andy[GM]   Andy[GH] Over abusing his power. EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 5:17 pm

first i kick you out because for doing something nasty to Jayce and you know if Jayce was here he would be yelling at you and many in the server said you do it alot i kicked you out the first time and you came back doing ti again and everytime you come back you kept doing it.

Second: `Greed i never kicked you out the server you are lying right now so you can make me lose my spot people always try to do that to me i swear i never kicked you `Greed you always acting like a boss cursing at people and now your trying to make me lose my job and am doing very good at it!
Back to top Go down
http://moviesister.com
Jayce

Jayce

PostSubject: Re: Andy[GH] Over abusing his power.   Andy[GH] Over abusing his power. EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 5:31 pm

Andy, I actually wouldn't have minded. But some of the players also didn't like it Magik.

Chris, Hunter d/ced you lol.
Back to top Go down
https://eternal-eo.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Dator

Dator

PostSubject: Re: Andy[GH] Over abusing his power.   Andy[GH] Over abusing his power. EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 5:57 pm

NO! Your seriously gonna lie? here is exactly what happened. i did that in front of jayce, and he would not of cared he would of laughed at it. SECOND, i most certianley did NOT keep coming back and doing it. how is that even possible when EVERy time i logged in i got kicked literally 1 second later, IN A DIFFERENT MAP. i stopped when u said. You really did not have to kick me 10 times in a row especially when i was explaining something to you. You kept kicking me because u no you were wrong.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lolxitsxmike
soldit

PostSubject: Lmao   Andy[GH] Over abusing his power. EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 11:01 pm

Bad guy,RAPE HIM

I never met him,but i do believe the mod,forgot hes name,hes the post author is true

Soo,BAN BAN BAN lol!
Back to top Go down
Thrasher[GM]
GM
Thrasher[GM]

PostSubject: Re: Andy[GH] Over abusing his power.   Andy[GH] Over abusing his power. EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 11:47 pm

This is seriously old now, gonna lock it >.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Andy[GH] Over abusing his power.   Andy[GH] Over abusing his power. Empty

Back to top Go down

Andy[GH] Over abusing his power.
Page 1 of 1