Eternal Darkness Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Darkness Forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jayce's [MoD] App.

Go down 
+3
Soiken
Sephiroth
Jayce
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Jayce

Jayce

Jayce's [MoD] App. Empty
PostSubject: Jayce's [MoD] App.   Jayce's [MoD] App. EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 3:14 pm

Name: Jayce

Experience on forums: Now that I've been here for awhile, and literally on forums all day/everyday, I'm accustomed and are familiar with everything that are on the forums.

Experience in-game: I've been on this server a week after it was fully functional. Possibly experienced everything the server has gone through, and have been through all that 'player drama'. I was a staff on Demons-Online, but a quit because the donations got out of hand, and I lost respect toward the owners. I have also been a MoD here on this server, then upgraded to PM. Things happen, and I have been demoted. But I'll tell you this, I am not entirely in the wrong.

Experience in EO: I played real EO for 3 years, and private servers for about a year and a half now, maybe even longer. I basically know the 'in and outs' of this game.

How can you help our EDO Community: I love helping people. And would love to share my knowledge that I have with this game to anyone who may need it. I won't ever have a problem with a player, unless they are ones throwing a fit. Even then, I'll try and solve the problem as nicest as possible. I think I'm the calmest person in the game.

Hours: 8 hours+ everyday.

Other: I don't have any 'special' knowledge, as in making a server or adding specific things onto the server. But I wouldn't call myself the 'slow' type either. Doesn't take me too long to learn something new and get use to it. I do enjoy gaming, and every little thing about it. As of now, all I can offer you is my support to the server, and my experiences of EO.
Back to top Go down
https://eternal-eo.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Sephiroth

Sephiroth

Jayce's [MoD] App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jayce's [MoD] App.   Jayce's [MoD] App. EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 4:25 pm

ur a good helper, hope u get mod Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Soiken

Jayce's [MoD] App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jayce's [MoD] App.   Jayce's [MoD] App. EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 6:15 pm

That's really active and helpfull person, it's worth to have such a person in staff.
Back to top Go down
Stormy~Eyes[GM]
GM
Stormy~Eyes[GM]

Jayce's [MoD] App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jayce's [MoD] App.   Jayce's [MoD] App. EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 1:49 am

I wish you luck. I will not be returning to this server.
Back to top Go down
Jayce

Jayce

Jayce's [MoD] App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jayce's [MoD] App.   Jayce's [MoD] App. EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 2:19 am

Thank you. Sad to see you leave.
Back to top Go down
https://eternal-eo.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Amy*

Amy*

Jayce's [MoD] App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jayce's [MoD] App.   Jayce's [MoD] App. EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 1:08 pm

jayce and storm must beee MODS they r amazinggggggg believe me they r fun and gr8888 they should beeeee XD
cyclops lol!
Back to top Go down
Storm ;x

Storm ;x

Jayce's [MoD] App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jayce's [MoD] App.   Jayce's [MoD] App. EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 1:16 pm

Good Luck Smile
Back to top Go down
Thrasher[GM]
GM
Thrasher[GM]

Jayce's [MoD] App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jayce's [MoD] App.   Jayce's [MoD] App. EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 1:27 pm

Good luck bro, there is just A LOT of apps at the moment. I hope you get it though, you were [MoD] when I started, and a real good one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jayce's [MoD] App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jayce's [MoD] App.   Jayce's [MoD] App. Empty

Back to top Go down

Jayce's [MoD] App.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternal Darkness Online :: Staff Members-
Jump to: