Eternal Darkness Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Darkness Forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Im Back Here.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pimp

Im Back Here. Empty
PostSubject: Im Back Here.   Im Back Here. EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 11:16 pm

Well i want to say hi to my friend "King[PM]". I miss you all and im glad this server is going good. If you need anything King[PM] im here to help you. I got alot more stuff your server dont got and im willing to share with you. But then on the other hand, you got alot of stuff i dont got and would like to. It's not major stuff just some guides i can use. And i also want to say hell to "Stormy~Eyes[GM]. Last time i saw you, you where just a regular player. Now your a GM. Congrats to all of you guys getting promoted and this server doing well. King[PM] when you get the chance message me on MSN. You got my E-Mail but whenever i try to message you, you are busy. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Stormy~Eyes[GM]
GM
Stormy~Eyes[GM]

Im Back Here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Back Here.   Im Back Here. EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 1:54 am

I was a GM on forums not on game. I rather not have a staff position on game. I am no longer on this server but thank you for the kind words.
Back to top Go down
Pimp

Im Back Here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Back Here.   Im Back Here. EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 2:46 am

Stormy~Eyes[GM] wrote:
I was a GM on forums not on game. I rather not have a staff position on game. I am no longer on this server but thank you for the kind words.

Your welome. Can you message me on MSN when you get the chance please? My E-Mail is

odamnitzjason2010@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Im Back Here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im Back Here.   Im Back Here. Empty

Back to top Go down

Im Back Here.
Page 1 of 1