Eternal Darkness Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Darkness Forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Applications

Go down 
+20
Noelle[GM]
Psalms[MoD]
Thrasher[GM]
Pimp
donorte300
~+Prince+~
Stormy~Eyes[GM]
Madd-World
darksoul
xxsteve69xx
Santhor
rommel
Andy[PM]
stoney666
Seen
Death_Angel
Ray[MoD]
King[PM]
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
King[PM]
King[PM]

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Staff Applications   Staff Applications EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 1:33 am

We are always accepting applications for PM, GM, and MoD but we will only promote people when they are actually needed.

Please include the following in your application:
Name: In-game character name
Experience on forums: Have you ever been a MoD/GM/PM of online forums? If so which ones?
Experience in-game: Have you been a MoD/GM/PM of any other Private servers?
Experience in EO: how long have you played any sort of EO (Private or Real)
How can you help our EDO Community: How will you being a MoD Benefit our game in general? How can you help people?
Hours: How long will you be online in-game and on forums each day?
Other: Do you have any special abilities that you feel can help the server?

Unless specified otherwise (ex. graphics designer) a MoD's job is simply to:
- Play EDO as much as possible
- Help everyone and anyone that asks
- Be nice to everyone
- Be respectful

Bugging any member of staff about open positions will NOT make a good impression. In other words, if you ask us in game about open staff positions and being promoted you will NOT get one.

Last edited by King[PM] on Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:07 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://eternal-eo.forumotion.net
Ray[MoD]
Ray[MoD]

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications   Staff Applications EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 2:27 pm

Name:legend~begins
Experience on forums:none
Experience in-game: was a Gm for AceEo even helped do some detabase work
Experience in EO: played real eo for about 2 years and private servers for another 1 year
How can you help our EDO Community: well i know pretty much everything about the game bascally everything every tip so players in the game will be happy also i dont mind taking time out helping every1 with their problems
Hours: i can be all 12 hours on weekends and maybe 7 to 8 on weekdays
Other: am 17 so i have experence with computers and since schools over i have more time on my hands anything just ask or show me i can probably learn it in 2 seconds
Back to top Go down
King[PM]
King[PM]

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications   Staff Applications EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 3:57 pm

Welcome to the team Smile
Back to top Go down
Death_Angel

Death_Angel

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications   Staff Applications EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 11:50 pm

Name: Death_Angel

Experience on forums: .... heh

Experience in-game: I have been PM/GM for the last 2-3 yrs on a number of servers (Gothika, Shangrala, PR...etc)

Experience in EO: EO for about 5 almost 6 yrs

How can you help our EDO Community: Im friendly, helpful, flirty and fun

Hours: I dont remember how to sleep, I dont have a job or life right now and I need a place to just hang out n talk to ppl

Other: hmm https://s731.photobucket.com/albums/ww315/KitaKreations/ <--- youll find most of the older stuff there

Yes I'm a goth, not emo!
Back to top Go down
Seen

Seen

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications   Staff Applications EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 3:08 am

Death_Angel, you are pretty good i guess, and we will take it to consideration.
Back to top Go down
mody

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications   Staff Applications EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 6:46 pm

Name:SoLeNa
Experience on forums:1 year from i stat play pravite server
Experience in-game: i Was Pm in my brother server
Experience in EO: played real eo for about 6 years and private servers for another 1 year
How can you help our EDO Community: i Can Answer people question and help them in him proplem
Hours: i can be all 12 hours on day and have 1 day holiday for my boy friend
Other: am 23 so i have experence with computers and Priavter server alot over i have more time to play beacuse i finsh my exxam
Back to top Go down
King[PM]
King[PM]

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications   Staff Applications EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 6:48 pm

Welcome to the team Smile
Back to top Go down

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications   Staff Applications EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 5:44 am

Name: Karma

Experience on forums: I was a mod on a forum for a group of friends when they used to play maplestory haha so I have experience in that sense

Experience in-game: I was a player helper in a baby server that ended in like a week but all I think it was called like Poison EO or something along those lines

Experience in EO: Ive played real EO on and off for about 3 to 4 years then stopped and played private servers for maybe 1 to 2 years after that.

How can you help our EDO Community: I have a lot of experience with gameplay the only thing I have not mastered would have to be composing, I am always happy and always in the mood to help, and I never ignore peoples questions and answer to the best of my abilities!

Hours: during the summer I have partly a life, friends and such but im available 6/7 days a week if not all 7 and I can be on usually... 8 to maybe 11 if im not really busy.

Other: Uhm... does extreme optimism count? hehe xD
Back to top Go down
stoney666

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications   Staff Applications EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 3:36 am

Name: Stoney666
Experience on forums: Ive been mods of quite a few forums. Cant remember them cuz most of them got shut down :'(
Experience in-game: No i havent been a mod or anything in EO
Experience in EO: Ive played like 6 years of eo mostly Private servers
How can you help our EDO Community: I am able to mostly help with things with the server and technical support for the game (Really good with computers.)
Hours: Quite a bit at least 4-5 in game possibly more on forums
Other: I have a 25 man vent server that i can get you guys channels in if you want. (I know its not much but its something)
Back to top Go down
Andy[PM]

Andy[PM]

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: WolvesMaster   Staff Applications EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 6:38 pm

Name: Will be : WolvesMaster but if i get GM or higher i would like it on a dif char Smile
Experience on forums: i was a GM @ Acme way back 2years ago and i was GH @ Unbeaten eo b4 it was closed
Experience in-game: Have you been a GH/GM/PM of any other Private servers?
Experience in EO: I was no.1 @ real eo and i have played since the start i think its 5 or 6 years this year, i was known as EvolutionX from LV and i held rank 1-4 on all my 4 chars, Evo, soul74, xxkobexx and y.Jhonny
How can you help our Eternal Darkness Community: im a graphics designer in training and i can help update the server such as log in screens and so on, i also know lots about the game and can help bring many people to the server because of my reputation.
Hours: if server is on and never crashes i should be on 6hours+ a day on both server and forums.
Other: i know alot of people and i can help improve the server graphicly, im very nice and i can help anyone within reason.
Back to top Go down
http://moviesister.com
rommel

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications   Staff Applications EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:37 am

Name: FloralCrown
Experience in Forum: none
Experience in Game: I was a Leader of the strongest legion at Moonlighteo and i also helped new player and i like to invite friends!
Expirience in Eo: I played eo realEo bout 1 and half year, i realize that private server is the best ^^ than Real.
How can you help our EDO Community: By knowing all of them and helping what they ask, and i love talking much so that i feel not bored ^^.....
Hours: I can play 4 hrs in the morning and 6 hrs afternoon til midnight !!!
OtherS: my course was digital media arts and still studying bout 2 years course and know to troubleshoot computers. i experience bieng a host in Dota allstar ^^....in game..

Good luck to me i hope ......it will pass Razz
More Power
More Energy
More Ability
To make server Success!
Back to top Go down
Santhor

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications   Staff Applications EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:27 pm

Name: Santhor
Experience on forums: many of them, pservers, personal foruns, etc..
Experience in-game: pservers, i made one localhost server to try some things, i was mod of wow pservers, mu pservers, i made my runescape pserver,etc...
Experience in EO: 5 years +/-
How can you help our EDO Community: im funny Very Happy, and i do know much about eudemons, and sometimes ive some crazy ideas Very Happy
Hours: 5/6h
Other: i can translate portuguese/brazilian/little spanish <---> English
Back to top Go down
xxsteve69xx

xxsteve69xx

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications   Staff Applications EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 5:14 pm

Name: xXSteve69xX
Experience on forums: Nope lmao
Experience in-game: no but i have had the opportunity to be one but server shut down so never had a chance
Experience in EO: Real eo for 3years pservers for 2
How can you help our EDO Community: i can help people in many ways (question answers etc)
Hours: 6pm-9pm GMT around then
Other: Nope soz
Back to top Go down
darksoul

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications   Staff Applications EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 10:32 pm

Name:>DeVil<
Experience on forums:none
Experience in-game: was a [GH] in darknightEO.. and was [GM] in UnderGroundEO
Experience in EO: played real eo for about 3years and private servers for another 2 years
How can you help our EDO Community: well i know everything in that game .. and ican help people in many ways{qustioin,anwer.etc}
Hours: i can be all 13hours ...but in weekend meby 7,8 hours and somtimes i be On all the Day
Other: am 16 so i like that game so much , and i know alot of things in that game Smile Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Madd-World

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications   Staff Applications EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 3:13 pm

Name : Maggy
Experience on forums: not alot but i know somthing
Experience in-game: my brother was have a pvp eo and i was pm . i was pm in UnknownSoulz ,in darkside, darklords

How can you help our EDO Community: i can do alot i can invite players , can help players in alot of things , i can online more than 9 h in day cuz i`m very busy study hard
My real name : reem
Name will be in PM : ~*Queen*~
Back to top Go down
Stormy~Eyes[GM]
GM
Stormy~Eyes[GM]

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications   Staff Applications EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 7:31 pm

Madd-World wrote:
Experience in-game: my brother was have a pvp eo and i was pm . i was pm in UnknownSoulz ,in darkside, darklords

How can you help our EDO Community: i can do alot i can invite players , can help players in alot of things , i can online more than 9 h in day cuz i`m very busy study hard

I was co-owner of UnknownSoulz and was responsible for all staff. I do not recall you as being staff on that server. Unless you were made staff later after I left the server do to unethical staff practices. I left before the server was closed. Their are other staff members of UnknownSoulz on this server also. Would like to know if any of them remember you.
Back to top Go down
~+Prince+~

~+Prince+~

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications   Staff Applications EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 6:48 am

Stormy~Eyes[GM] wrote:
Madd-World wrote:

I was co-owner of UnknownSoulz and was responsible for all staff. I do not recall you as being staff on that server. Unless you were made staff later after I left the server do to unethical staff practices. I left before the server was closed. Their are other staff members of UnknownSoulz on this server also. Would like to know if any of them remember you.

I have to agree with stormy on this. Honestly i dont even remember u even being part of staff on UnknownSoulz and i was part of staff there for awhile and hell i dont remember u at all.
Back to top Go down
donorte300

donorte300

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications   Staff Applications EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 1:01 am

Name: Furia
Experience in forums: 1 years experience in the game: so as a player
Experience in EO: Eudemons game about four years, already played by the server AND GNN Brazilian official.
How can you help our EDO Community: I can answer questions that people and help them.
Hours: I can be all 10 hours of day and holidays ever.
Other: I'm 19, so I have experence with computers, I graduated from technical hardware Microcamp much more I have more time to play. I love Eudemon. king
Back to top Go down
Pimp

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications   Staff Applications EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 2:52 am

~+Prince+~ wrote:
Stormy~Eyes[GM] wrote:
Madd-World wrote:

I have to agree with stormy on this. Honestly i dont even remember u even being part of staff on UnknownSoulz and i was part of staff there for awhile and hell i dont remember u at all.

Nice siggy. You should change the texture in the words. I can make you guys a nice one for the log in screen really nice. Tell me what you want your theme to be about and pick some colors and ill create it and add some stuff to it.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher[GM]
GM
Thrasher[GM]

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications   Staff Applications EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 2:46 pm

We already have a custom designed Login screen which I think looks pretty nice. That's just me though, if it ain't broke, don't fix it. Cool
Back to top Go down
Pimp

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications   Staff Applications EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 9:07 pm

Thrasher[MoD] wrote:
We already have a custom designed Login screen which I think looks pretty nice. That's just me though, if it ain't broke, don't fix it. Cool
Can you upload a ss for me?
Back to top Go down
Thrasher[GM]
GM
Thrasher[GM]

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications   Staff Applications EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 9:09 pm

Back to top Go down
Pimp

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications   Staff Applications EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 9:12 pm

Thrasher[MoD] wrote:
it's on the site already, go here: https://eternal-eo.forumotion.net/contests-and-events-f17/eternal-background-t55.htm

LMFAO! You guys need a real nice background. Since when are you guys green? I always though it had something to do with darkness.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher[GM]
GM
Thrasher[GM]

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications   Staff Applications EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 9:17 pm

The point of a login screen is to log in, not stare at it for hour son end. It serves its purpose and I think it looks nice. Feel free to design one and post it on here for people to see.
Back to top Go down
Pimp

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications   Staff Applications EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 9:41 pm

Thrasher[MoD] wrote:
The point of a login screen is to log in, not stare at it for hour son end. It serves its purpose and I think it looks nice. Feel free to design one and post it on here for people to see.
I might. And its to make the server look good and nice. Your right about staring but it should look decent so people think that "This is a good server, They got good details".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Staff Applications Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications   Staff Applications Empty

Back to top Go down

Staff Applications
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next