Eternal Darkness Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Darkness Forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What do you like most about Eternal Darkness Online?

Go down 
+8
Kat
Thrasher[GM]
Icaro
Jayce
Psalms[MoD]
Noelle[GM]
UpGraDD[GM]
King[PM]
12 posters
AuthorMessage
King[PM]
King[PM]

What do you like most about Eternal Darkness Online? Empty
PostSubject: What do you like most about Eternal Darkness Online?   What do you like most about Eternal Darkness Online? EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 3:41 pm

I have been getting a lot of positive comments from people about the server and I just wanted to know what you all enjoyed most. The things i here most about I will try elaborate on and make a bigger part of the game Very Happy

P.S. This is for fun, just don't let things get outta hand!
Back to top Go down
https://eternal-eo.forumotion.net
UpGraDD[GM]
GM
UpGraDD[GM]

PostSubject: Re: What do you like most about Eternal Darkness Online?   What do you like most about Eternal Darkness Online? EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 3:43 pm

The people Smile the customs and the random events that set off my day Smile
DEFIANTLY bot jail Smile
Back to top Go down
Noelle[GM]
GM
Noelle[GM]

PostSubject: Re: What do you like most about Eternal Darkness Online?   What do you like most about Eternal Darkness Online? EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 3:46 pm

I like having options..from gear to pets to casuals...this server offers all 3 in abundance...also..the people here were friendly from day one..made me feel welcome and at home..luv u guys Smile
Back to top Go down
UpGraDD[GM]
GM
UpGraDD[GM]

PostSubject: Re: What do you like most about Eternal Darkness Online?   What do you like most about Eternal Darkness Online? EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 3:47 pm

you couldnt possibly be talk about me Razz i was pretty mean at times
Back to top Go down
Psalms[MoD]
Psalms[MoD]

PostSubject: Re: What do you like most about Eternal Darkness Online?   What do you like most about Eternal Darkness Online? EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 3:51 pm

I completely agree with Noelle. I was brought into Hunters&Slayers by Stormy and Blood and i couldnt ask for more then that. And that King will listen to all of my IG problems xD
Back to top Go down
Jayce

Jayce

PostSubject: Re: What do you like most about Eternal Darkness Online?   What do you like most about Eternal Darkness Online? EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 3:58 pm

Compose rates aren't too high, I love it. It's not too easy nor is it too hard. I love the community, and the staffs are just wonderful. I was thinking of having an increase of HP on the Legion Poles/Legion Shield for Legion War, the time span of it getting shorter and shorter every week. Other than that, the server is quite perfect in my opinion. I enjoy playing it all day, I'll even lose sleep for it.
Back to top Go down
https://eternal-eo.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Icaro

Icaro

PostSubject: Re: What do you like most about Eternal Darkness Online?   What do you like most about Eternal Darkness Online? EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 3:59 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
https://eternal-eo.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Thrasher[GM]
GM
Thrasher[GM]

PostSubject: Re: What do you like most about Eternal Darkness Online?   What do you like most about Eternal Darkness Online? EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 4:06 pm

Compose rates aren't too low, but they're not insanely high. I like that you can't donate for *s on your pets, it ruins the server, It feels like a close community and people are generally really helpful and nice.

That and the staff is pretty boss Cool

(Had to do it <.<)
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

PostSubject: Re: What do you like most about Eternal Darkness Online?   What do you like most about Eternal Darkness Online? EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 4:48 pm

I like the ppl here, even tho I don't really talk to many ppl, the compose rates are good and eps are pretty easy to collect, regular maint and the staff is awesome. Wished there were a few more custom casuals here to choose from for female Smile
Back to top Go down
CaJuNcHiCk[MoD]

PostSubject: Re: What do you like most about Eternal Darkness Online?   What do you like most about Eternal Darkness Online? EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 5:31 pm

What do I like about EDO? Well enough said awesome people, awesome boss, awesome server - not too easy not too hard!!!!
Back to top Go down
Soiken

PostSubject: Re: What do you like most about Eternal Darkness Online?   What do you like most about Eternal Darkness Online? EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 6:16 pm

I think that everyone will say that, best part is the community and staff also i love the compose rates lol!
Back to top Go down
donorte300

donorte300

PostSubject: Re: What do you like most about Eternal Darkness Online?   What do you like most about Eternal Darkness Online? EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 11:53 pm

I like this server because it was the only private I think the staff has great commitment to the game. I think it's great that the PM always seek to innovate. even had a hint atulização: it was the hall of fame where the place has the castles were placed statues of the players like, crystal, gold, silver etc.. I saw it on another server over not remember which.

FuriA study
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth

Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: What do you like most about Eternal Darkness Online?   What do you like most about Eternal Darkness Online? EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 6:10 am

not so easy, but not so hard, that makes it good and all the great staff members and few other frends Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you like most about Eternal Darkness Online?   What do you like most about Eternal Darkness Online? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you like most about Eternal Darkness Online?
Page 1 of 1