Eternal Darkness Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Darkness Forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Leaving

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tazzle

Leaving Empty
PostSubject: Leaving   Leaving EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 4:30 pm

ok, gettin bored with having to work out whats wrong with the server connection with little or no help from any of the many mods or pms. id have thought, considerin ive seen around 8-9 players on the server with mod or pm status, that they would try to be more active on the forums. seems like every day there is a connection issue, and in my opinion, this servers going to go down if some serious overhauls are made. anyway, ill leave those problems to all the players out there that can actually bothered to try an get online. im out. bye
Back to top Go down
Thrasher[GM]
GM
Thrasher[GM]

Leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving   Leaving EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 5:09 pm

Most of us are online, we try to help you, unfortunately I do not know what problem you are experiencing. Most new players get on the client without a problem, You've tried setting version.dat to 1023 and pressing save, then running play.exe?

If it doesn't patch at first, give it a few minutes, sometimes it takes awhile.
Back to top Go down
King[PM]
King[PM]

Leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving   Leaving EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 6:22 pm

Re-download the client.. works fine now. If you still get errors 99% chance its your computer. You can also always add me on msn if u need help.. i will be quicker to respond that way.
Back to top Go down
https://eternal-eo.forumotion.net
tazzle

Leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving   Leaving EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 7:26 pm

sorry for moanin so much, not too well, been throwin up since 6am an not been able t get to sleep. its not my pc, as i play a few other p-servers an they all worked fine. an im a qualified computer repair engineer so i know its not my system. it seems to be a problem with the client connecting to the server.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Leaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving   Leaving Empty

Back to top Go down

Leaving
Page 1 of 1