Eternal Darkness Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Darkness Forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some newbie questions

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
xXEl3mXx

xXEl3mXx

Some newbie questions Empty
PostSubject: Some newbie questions   Some newbie questions EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 9:10 pm

most of these probably have been asked an answered but i cbb to search for them atm 2am >_> well anyways lets get started

1. from what i can see the server looks more of a auto ep/quest kinda server is this true?

2. i see if edits are good enough they maybe added to the game etc is this also true? (i come from fr an they're bitchy about what they add over there so like >_>)

3. what do the level 255 weps look like? o.O

4. do you people like potato chips? : D lmao jk jk okay back to topic at hand most active an humorous/fun legion in game would be?

5. >_> what donation mounts do you guys have (post screenies please)

6. i saw that space map thing an noticed how King said something about it being the only way to get beyond level 200 other then ballz so is ball percentages increased here?

7. last but not least do you guys have class change pots? =P

thats all i can think of so yea thanks o.o
Back to top Go down
King[PM]
King[PM]

PostSubject: Re: Some newbie questions   Some newbie questions EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 9:27 pm

1. from what i can see the server looks more of a auto ep/quest kinda server is this true?

A: Yes all maps have auto-EP monsters and there are a few new Quests I have added to the game Very Happy

2. i see if edits are good enough they maybe added to the game etc is this also true? (i come from fr an they're bitchy about what they add over there so like >_>)

A: Yeah its a possibility lol. I can't add everyone's.. but I will try my best to accommodate you.

3. what do the level 255 weps look like? o.O

A: We currently do not have any lvl 255 weapons.. but I am trying to find some, sadly I do not have the 3D graphics know-how.

4. do you people like potato chips? : D lmao jk jk okay back to topic at hand most active an humorous/fun legion in game would be?

A: Not sure about hunorous and fun legion but you can check the website for the top legions and msg there leader or w.e and give them a try.

5. >_> what donation mounts do you guys have (post screenies please)

A:There is currently only Tiger (White and Orange) and Hell Dragon Donation mounts. I'll post pics later if I remember.. you can message King[PM] anytime in game to see them though Very Happy

6. i saw that space map thing an noticed how King said something about it being the only way to get beyond level 200 other then ballz so is ball percentages increased here?

A: Leveling is really fast on the server and 10k % SpecExpBalls are dropped from most bosses around the game and can be found in the lottery.

7. last but not least do you guys have class change pots? =P

A: Yes we have class change pot's but atm they are still being worked on, the Mana (for mages) and Sould (for Pally's) is glitch. If you message King[PM] ingame he will also fix this for you. Very Happy

Hoped this all helped Very Happy if you have any mroe questions please feel free to ask!
Back to top Go down
https://eternal-eo.forumotion.net
xXEl3mXx

xXEl3mXx

PostSubject: Re: Some newbie questions   Some newbie questions EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 9:31 pm

sweet thanks that helped alot : )
Back to top Go down
Thrasher[GM]
GM
Thrasher[GM]

PostSubject: Re: Some newbie questions   Some newbie questions EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 9:43 pm

BigBang is by far the besterest and funnest legion....OF ALL TIME Very Happy

/end shameless self-promotion

But yeah, King beat me to most of the stuff. Take a look around off topic and stuff, you'll find some edits people did Smile
Back to top Go down
xXEl3mXx

xXEl3mXx

PostSubject: Re: Some newbie questions   Some newbie questions EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 9:46 pm

lol kewl o.o guess its the legion for me then an lol will do thanks : )
Back to top Go down
Psalms[MoD]
Psalms[MoD]

PostSubject: Re: Some newbie questions   Some newbie questions EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 10:45 pm

And yesss!! BigBang is the best!! =) Im a deputy in it. And you should make me a sig and ill pay u IGN if u want =P
Back to top Go down
xXEl3mXx

xXEl3mXx

PostSubject: Re: Some newbie questions   Some newbie questions EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 10:46 pm

Psalms[MoD] wrote:
And yesss!! BigBang is the best!! =) Im a deputy in it. And you should make me a sig and ill pay u IGN if u want =P

=P sureee any specific details you want?
Back to top Go down
Psalms[MoD]
Psalms[MoD]

PostSubject: Re: Some newbie questions   Some newbie questions EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 11:08 pm

lol just make it look awesome please
Back to top Go down
xXEl3mXx

xXEl3mXx

PostSubject: Re: Some newbie questions   Some newbie questions EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 11:09 pm

Psalms[MoD] wrote:
lol just make it look awesome please

mmmk will do tomorrow =P
Back to top Go down
Thrasher[GM]
GM
Thrasher[GM]

PostSubject: Re: Some newbie questions   Some newbie questions EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:16 am

Make me one too if you have time Smile

All I request is it have the words "BigBang co-founder", my name, and SideSwipe from transformers 2 if you can swing it Smile
Back to top Go down
Jayce

Jayce

PostSubject: Re: Some newbie questions   Some newbie questions EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 12:30 am

Should add 'BigBang's Founder' in my siggy. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://eternal-eo.forumotion.net/forum.htm
xXEl3mXx

xXEl3mXx

PostSubject: Re: Some newbie questions   Some newbie questions EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 6:19 am

okay..... so i doubt i'll be getting in-game anything soon >_< my brother is the biggest asshole on planet earth an if the damn inet speed slightyly decreases he resets the damn router >_< so downloading from a site like megaupload or filefactory aint working out that well x.x downloading firefox to check out an old dlm i used
Back to top Go down
xXEl3mXx

xXEl3mXx

PostSubject: Re: Some newbie questions   Some newbie questions EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 8:24 am

okay guys i finished your sigs just head over to the sigs i've made topic o.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some newbie questions   Some newbie questions Empty

Back to top Go down

Some newbie questions
Page 1 of 1