Eternal Darkness Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Darkness Forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anyone wanna help?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xXEl3mXx

xXEl3mXx

Anyone wanna help? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone wanna help?   Anyone wanna help? EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 6:57 am

okay so im posting here now cause i have no other way to get the client im wondering if someone could upload a torrent of it an seed it for a few days? having a slow connection an a brother that watches anime non stop an resetting the router every 2 hours to steal all the speed is a pain in the ass x.x lol
Back to top Go down
King[PM]
King[PM]

Anyone wanna help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna help?   Anyone wanna help? EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 8:41 am

Well that is why there are 2 different places is it uploaded to haha. Didn't you already have the client though?
Back to top Go down
https://eternal-eo.forumotion.net
xXEl3mXx

xXEl3mXx

Anyone wanna help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna help?   Anyone wanna help? EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 8:58 am

King[PM] wrote:
Well that is why there are 2 different places is it uploaded to haha. Didn't you already have the client though?

neh i was almost finished with downloading but then bam an now i can barely download 20 megs without my brother resetting the router so i cant get in-game for now im stuck on the forums xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Anyone wanna help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone wanna help?   Anyone wanna help? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone wanna help?
Page 1 of 1