Eternal Darkness Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Darkness Forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Which colour should the interface be ?

Go down 
2 posters

Light Blue
Which colour should the interface be ? I_vote_lcap45%Which colour should the interface be ? I_vote_rcap
 45% [ 5 ]
Dark Blue
Which colour should the interface be ? I_vote_lcap18%Which colour should the interface be ? I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Orange
Which colour should the interface be ? I_vote_lcap9%Which colour should the interface be ? I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Green
Which colour should the interface be ? I_vote_lcap0%Which colour should the interface be ? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Pink
Which colour should the interface be ? I_vote_lcap0%Which colour should the interface be ? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Purple
 0% [ 0 ]
White
Which colour should the interface be ? I_vote_lcap27%Which colour should the interface be ? I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Yellow
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
lewisc12x

lewisc12x

Which colour should the interface be ? Empty
PostSubject: Which colour should the interface be ?   Which colour should the interface be ? EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 9:19 pm

I will count the votes up , got 10hours to vote!
For those who do not like the interface if it gets put in the server i will provide a backup in a .rar file Smile

Last edited by lewisc12x on Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MapleSyrup

MapleSyrup

PostSubject: Re: Which colour should the interface be ?   Which colour should the interface be ? EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 9:22 pm

Are you counting on King to put it for everyone? Because I'm not up to it, I'm fine as it is.
Back to top Go down
lewisc12x

lewisc12x

PostSubject: Re: Which colour should the interface be ?   Which colour should the interface be ? EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 9:23 pm

King said he will if i do i do it good.
The normal ones too old :S
Back to top Go down
lewisc12x

lewisc12x

PostSubject: Re: Which colour should the interface be ?   Which colour should the interface be ? EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 12:44 pm

Light Blue Wins!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which colour should the interface be ?   Which colour should the interface be ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1