Eternal Darkness Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Darkness Forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Goodbye, and farewell EDO.

Go down 
+2
Demiks23
Jayce
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jayce

Jayce

Goodbye, and farewell EDO. Empty
PostSubject: Goodbye, and farewell EDO.   Goodbye, and farewell EDO. EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 12:29 am

I wouldn't mind making this farewell message long, but I find it more simple to just make it short and quick. I'd like to start off by saying how wonderful the staffs of EDO are. Not only were they friends of mine, but they were a helpful bunch. I wouldn't say I've gone far with this server, but I have on the other hand, been with this server somewhat since the start of it. It was always an awesome server. The server went through hardships and horrible obstacles, nonetheless, I enjoyed every minute playing it. All servers have had their rough starts and bumpy roads. More and more everyday, EDO is becoming literally the only thing people do. Well, for me that is.

School is creeping in, what an annoyance. I could play during school days, but since I don't compose and whatnot, I have no reason to go on anymore. Not that I wouldn't love coming on and chatting with a handful of players I enjoy conversing with, it's just that I will get sidetracked and I'll end up regretting using so much of my time on a game when I should be studying, doing homework, etc.

I hope everyone continues to play the server, and have fun. King, I know this server will go far, knock Demons-Online out of the way. BigBang, better stay boss. Thrasher, Demiks, you're both still noobs <3. Noelle and everyone else, I had so much fun with you guys. Goodbye.
Back to top Go down
https://eternal-eo.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Demiks23

Demiks23

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, and farewell EDO.   Goodbye, and farewell EDO. EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 12:36 am

Lmao, your a noob too, so im not worried bout it. Smile and love you too lol. It was fun having you here. And hope school works out for you. Hopefully we meet up again and atleast say hi or something.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher[GM]
GM
Thrasher[GM]

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, and farewell EDO.   Goodbye, and farewell EDO. EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 12:49 am

you better say hi on msn or ima come down to Florida and whoop ur butt Canadian style. lol!
Back to top Go down
Noelle[GM]
GM
Noelle[GM]

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, and farewell EDO.   Goodbye, and farewell EDO. EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 1:18 am

*hugs..come say hi on messenger..cause im alot closer than brit..and alot meaner Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Demiks23

Demiks23

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, and farewell EDO.   Goodbye, and farewell EDO. EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 1:47 am

Oh yeah, if either of us is on at the time of your B-Day, im sayng it now. Happy Birthday lol. Razz
Back to top Go down
Icaro

Icaro

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, and farewell EDO.   Goodbye, and farewell EDO. EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 8:48 am

Bye Jayce. Crying or Very sad
Let We badly miss the EDO.
Big Hug to Your Friends
Icaro[SM] Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
https://eternal-eo.forumotion.net/forum.htm
-Dx-

-Dx-

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, and farewell EDO.   Goodbye, and farewell EDO. EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 10:31 am

Icaro[SM] wrote:
Bye Jayce. Crying or Very sad
Let We badly miss the EDO.
Big Hug to Your Friends
Icaro[SM] Crying or Very sad

see u again... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye, and farewell EDO.   Goodbye, and farewell EDO. Empty

Back to top Go down

Goodbye, and farewell EDO.