Eternal Darkness Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Darkness Forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Appealing format & rules

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Thrasher[GM]
GM
Thrasher[GM]

Appealing format & rules Empty
PostSubject: Appealing format & rules   Appealing format & rules EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 10:41 pm

This section is for a member who feels they have been unfairly jailed/banned/muted to appeal their case and I will look into it.

IF IT DOES NOT FOLLOW THIS FORMAT IT WILL NOT BE READ.

In game name:
Punishment: (Jail,Mute,Ban)
Detailed description of what happened:
Other: (Anything else you can say that will help)

I only have one rule for this section, respect. Do NOT flame people who are appealing.
Back to top Go down
Cero_Cool

Cero_Cool

PostSubject: bad evidence    Appealing format & rules EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 5:33 pm

Cool UpGraDD u got it u and all know that u are in my black list and i cant see wp or bc from u but that was nice
i told u, u were afraid about me, and i need more evidence because. and i know that u are happy any way i do not wanna be MoD if u use the benefits of MoD whenb u are afraid of ur personal enemy so i need more evidence plz reply me as fast as u can King[pm] and UpGraDD need leanr more about black list
i can teach hen if he wanna
Back to top Go down
UpGraDD[GM]
GM
UpGraDD[GM]

PostSubject: Re: Appealing format & rules   Appealing format & rules EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 5:37 pm

dude you were whispering me earlier. and lol your gonna try to make this look like it was cause you wanted to kill me and i got scareD? its not only me you didnt answer. and you never relogged to my knowledge. and this would go in Appeals.
Back to top Go down
Cero_Cool

Cero_Cool

PostSubject: Re: Appealing format & rules   Appealing format & rules EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 5:42 pm

i do not care about u, u told it that is u last chance, now i know because u told me that na u are a poor boy got me more evidence plz
Back to top Go down
Noelle[GM]
GM
Noelle[GM]

PostSubject: Re: Appealing format & rules   Appealing format & rules EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 5:53 pm

Cero i also attempted to talk to you..and i know im not blacklisted..also..when i did use the code to boot you..you never relogged in the time i stayed online..and this was not your first offense..i was online approximately 40 minutes after i kicked you
Back to top Go down
Cero_Cool

Cero_Cool

PostSubject: Re: Appealing format & rules   Appealing format & rules EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 5:55 pm

sssss the game kick me alot of time so i got bored to enter if the game kick me and i stay out that meant that i am using auto click good nice staf u are
Back to top Go down
Cero_Cool

Cero_Cool

PostSubject: Re: Appealing format & rules   Appealing format & rules EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 5:56 pm

np got fun i leave here and UpGraDD remember u were afraid of a man and was me jojojojoojojojojoj bye all got fun and gl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Appealing format & rules   Appealing format & rules Empty

Back to top Go down

Appealing format & rules
Page 1 of 1