Eternal Darkness Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Darkness Forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jayce's Introduction.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jayce

Jayce

Jayce's Introduction. Empty
PostSubject: Jayce's Introduction.   Jayce's Introduction. EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 12:10 pm

So I kinda feel a bit embarrassed about doing this, but since I'm not alone, it's all good. And I did it my way, I don't need no template. Who doesn't like being original? No offense Seen.

Name: Jacky
IGN: Jayce
Hobbies: Games is a biggie, I collect shoes such as High Top Nike Dunks, SB versions, NEVER Jordans because they're horrible, Blazers, Vans, etc. You should see my collection actually, it's quite nice.
Ethnicity: I am Vietnamese.

That was a little sum up of who I am, but if you want to read it the cool/long way, keep reading. My name's Jacky, though I did not choose that name, I'm quite fine with it and after many years, have gotten use to the Asian Kung-Fu making noises people randomly do when they find out that my name is Jacky....you know, Jackie Chan. And also, it is a girls name which I totally hate, because that just leads to so many jokes you can't even imagine. But like I said, I really don't mind it, I'm not that kind of 'nerdy' type of guy. I am only 16, but I'm realizing more and more every year that I'm finding people that are closer to my age playing online games. I started playing online games back when I was 12, even younger so I was literally a baby to everyone. Though I was in my youth ages, I prefer myself as more mature than others, seriously. I can't stress saying that enough, because you just meet some really sad kids these days. I love playing games, Call of Duty, Final Fantasy, Star Ocean, a mix between 3 of those games and whatnot. I use to play online games on my computer from the time I wake up to the time I head into bed. Nowadays, I try to limit myself because I'm a Junior now. From where I am, High School is 9th Grade to 12th Grade, I know other places the grades are whack. I love collecting shoes, it's actually one of my major hobbies. I started 2 years ago, searching online for a few shoes and I just fell in love with it. I possibly have all the colors of the rainbow, and LOADS of outfits I wear to school, yeah I'm that guy. I also do enjoy watching Anime, but I totally dislike reading Manga. I'm a blogger, I use tumblr.com, add me! I'm Vietnamese, I'm not really religious though, my family and I are quite modern. We don't go to Temples (churches) and we don't attend the Chinese New Years (same as Vietnamese New Years) every year with the family. My parents are busy at work. When I wake up which is around 10 AM, they are gone. They come home around 7 PM, my timezone is EST if I haven't mentioned that.

Enough said, I wanna' know about you. Smile

Last edited by Jayce on Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://eternal-eo.forumotion.net/forum.htm
King[PM]
King[PM]

PostSubject: Re: Jayce's Introduction.   Jayce's Introduction. EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 12:41 pm

LOL awesome intro man Smile

Welcome to EDO!
Back to top Go down
https://eternal-eo.forumotion.net
Jayce

Jayce

PostSubject: Re: Jayce's Introduction.   Jayce's Introduction. EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 11:40 am

I know you all dig my introduction.
Back to top Go down
https://eternal-eo.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Soiken

PostSubject: Re: Jayce's Introduction.   Jayce's Introduction. EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 6:12 pm

Man, i should copy and paste that introduction elephant It's awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jayce's Introduction.   Jayce's Introduction. Empty

Back to top Go down

Jayce's Introduction.
Page 1 of 1