Eternal Darkness Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Darkness Forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can't log in o.O

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Thrasher[GM]
GM
Thrasher[GM]

Can't log in o.O Empty
PostSubject: Can't log in o.O   Can't log in o.O EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 8:38 am

i believe i registered on the main site, i completed all boxes and entered the right check code, then after i clicked enter or whatever, the boxes cleared and everything else went black.

I tried logging into the game with the name and password i registered, but it says invalid ID or password, i've entered it multiple times though, so something's up with the registration i think.
Back to top Go down
King[PM]
King[PM]

Can't log in o.O Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't log in o.O   Can't log in o.O EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 12:19 pm

Well the registration page always goes black when people try to register, the only real negative effect of that is it doesn't tell you whether it was successful in making the account. Try making another account with a different name or password, also make sure you have gotten the bot-test correct.
Back to top Go down
https://eternal-eo.forumotion.net
Thrasher[GM]
GM
Thrasher[GM]

Can't log in o.O Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't log in o.O   Can't log in o.O EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 12:29 pm

i'll try making another one then.

Edit: still not letting me log on, even though i saw the number of created accounts change by 1.
Back to top Go down
King[PM]
King[PM]

Can't log in o.O Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't log in o.O   Can't log in o.O EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 1:38 pm

Alright well are you running play.exe?

If you cannot see the new green EDO login screen then you don't have the latest patch.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher[GM]
GM
Thrasher[GM]

Can't log in o.O Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't log in o.O   Can't log in o.O EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 1:45 pm

no worries, i figured out how to get in.
Back to top Go down
King[PM]
King[PM]

Can't log in o.O Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't log in o.O   Can't log in o.O EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 2:06 pm

good Smile

could you share what the problem was so I know in the future, or could maybe at it to my sticky?
Back to top Go down
Thrasher[GM]
GM
Thrasher[GM]

Can't log in o.O Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't log in o.O   Can't log in o.O EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 3:16 pm

i think cause i signed up on forums with this name, i couldn't register with it.
Back to top Go down
King[PM]
King[PM]

Can't log in o.O Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't log in o.O   Can't log in o.O EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 3:18 pm

LOL alright, well I'm glad you got in Smile

Have fun!
Back to top Go down
Seen

Seen

Can't log in o.O Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't log in o.O   Can't log in o.O EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 2:45 am

King[PM] wrote:
LOL alright, well I'm glad you got in Smile

Have fun!

ur such a pathetic asshole, some noob was able to help him self better then u, when i was there everyone was able to get in cuz i helped EVERYONE you piece of filthy canadian trash! and that cant be the problem, 2 diffrent websites, idiot must of been useing soul instead of play or had the wrong client, fucking stupid canadian piece of shit, i hope you rot in fucking hell you fucking piece of fucking shit you fucking asshole !!!
Back to top Go down
Thrasher[GM]
GM
Thrasher[GM]

Can't log in o.O Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't log in o.O   Can't log in o.O EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 10:44 am

Hey buddy, i was using play.exe I can even show you on TeamViewer if you'd like,or are you afraid I'd show you up? Sad being Canadian has nothing to do with not logging into a server, how did you honestly think that one up? I mean really...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Can't log in o.O Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can't log in o.O   Can't log in o.O Empty

Back to top Go down

Can't log in o.O
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternal Darkness Online :: Help-
Jump to: