Eternal Darkness Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Darkness Forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Saint bear and Saint Dragon.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
UpGraDD[GM]
GM
UpGraDD[GM]

Saint bear and Saint Dragon. Empty
PostSubject: Saint bear and Saint Dragon.   Saint bear and Saint Dragon. EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 5:18 am

Saint bear.
maybe make it start out at like 10 or 15* its quite rough to get to 35* but it can and has been done. just takes decades.

Saint Dragon.
Make them main compose :3 so they can be of some use here
Back to top Go down
Psalms[MoD]
Psalms[MoD]

PostSubject: Re: Saint bear and Saint Dragon.   Saint bear and Saint Dragon. EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 9:37 am

Making the saint bears start at higher stars would be unfair to the players in the server that have made or that currently have a 35*+ saint bear. It is not impossible to get it to 35*s and it is a not a necessities to a player.

With the saint dragon that would not work.
Back to top Go down
vegafire[MoD]
vegafire[MoD]

PostSubject: Re: Saint bear and Saint Dragon.   Saint bear and Saint Dragon. EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 5:47 pm

Psalms[MoD] wrote:
Making the saint bears start at higher stars would be unfair to the players in the server that have made or that currently have a 35*+ saint bear. It is not impossible to get it to 35*s and it is a not a necessities to a player.

With the saint dragon that would not work.

Agreed because donation pets only hatch that high which in turn could ruin the eco as people would then request higher composing rates ect.
Back to top Go down
UpGraDD[GM]
GM
UpGraDD[GM]

PostSubject: Re: Saint bear and Saint Dragon.   Saint bear and Saint Dragon. EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 5:48 pm

its all Rough anyway we go Razz plus i think their is a chance we are going to be switching databases.
Back to top Go down
vegafire[MoD]
vegafire[MoD]

PostSubject: Re: Saint bear and Saint Dragon.   Saint bear and Saint Dragon. EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 5:50 pm

UpGraDD wrote:
its all Rough anyway we go Razz plus i think their is a chance we are going to be switching databases.

Thats why i applied for staff i have the experience to help king add new quests ect all we need are sugestions that wont ruin the eco or server. im wating to speak to him about having access to the database so once aproved king dosent have to sit and work him self senseless alone to add them in. lol!
Back to top Go down
UpGraDD[GM]
GM
UpGraDD[GM]

PostSubject: Re: Saint bear and Saint Dragon.   Saint bear and Saint Dragon. EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 5:52 pm

lol well dont knock ideas and ill keep thinking.
Back to top Go down
vegafire[MoD]
vegafire[MoD]

PostSubject: Re: Saint bear and Saint Dragon.   Saint bear and Saint Dragon. EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 5:53 pm

UpGraDD wrote:
lol well dont knock ideas and ill keep thinking.

I wasnt saying its a bad idea i was pointing out potential problems with it :L
Back to top Go down
UpGraDD[GM]
GM
UpGraDD[GM]

PostSubject: Re: Saint bear and Saint Dragon.   Saint bear and Saint Dragon. EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 5:56 pm

i guess its one of those things that should be dont at the Start of a server. and there needs to be new things added. ive grown quite bored of this game. Sad and its not like people arent suggesting things.. ive suggested many things to him on msn.
Back to top Go down
vegafire[MoD]
vegafire[MoD]

PostSubject: Re: Saint bear and Saint Dragon.   Saint bear and Saint Dragon. EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 5:58 pm

UpGraDD wrote:
i guess its one of those things that should be dont at the Start of a server. and there needs to be new things added. ive grown quite bored of this game. Sad and its not like people arent suggesting things.. ive suggested many things to him on msn.

If he allows me im more than happy to work on the battle runes from EO. new quests, maps and bosses. to be added into the server.
Back to top Go down
UpGraDD[GM]
GM
UpGraDD[GM]

PostSubject: Re: Saint bear and Saint Dragon.   Saint bear and Saint Dragon. EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 6:00 pm

so is it alright if i just take my suggestions to you?
Back to top Go down
vegafire[MoD]
vegafire[MoD]

PostSubject: Re: Saint bear and Saint Dragon.   Saint bear and Saint Dragon. EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 6:02 pm

UpGraDD wrote:
so is it alright if i just take my suggestions to you?

Yes if King[PM] says i have permision to edit the files ect because theres no point of you just telling me if i cant do anything so for now keep posting suggestions on here you have put up good suggestions but with all suggestion everywhere there are always potential problems that need to be looked into
Back to top Go down
UpGraDD[GM]
GM
UpGraDD[GM]

PostSubject: Re: Saint bear and Saint Dragon.   Saint bear and Saint Dragon. EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 6:03 pm

yea ill work on new suggestion later i gotta go for now ttyl. Smile
Back to top Go down
vegafire[MoD]
vegafire[MoD]

PostSubject: Re: Saint bear and Saint Dragon.   Saint bear and Saint Dragon. EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 6:04 pm

Cya man add me on msn @ heckno11889@hotmail.com or skype @ vegafire.edostaff it will be easyer to talk
Back to top Go down
UpGraDD[GM]
GM
UpGraDD[GM]

PostSubject: Re: Saint bear and Saint Dragon.   Saint bear and Saint Dragon. EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 7:31 pm

done both.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saint bear and Saint Dragon.   Saint bear and Saint Dragon. Empty

Back to top Go down

Saint bear and Saint Dragon.
Page 1 of 1