Eternal Darkness Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Darkness Forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CaJuNcHiCkAdEe Mod App

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
CaJuNcHiCk[MoD]

CaJuNcHiCkAdEe Mod App Empty
PostSubject: CaJuNcHiCkAdEe Mod App   CaJuNcHiCkAdEe Mod App EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 11:17 pm

Name: CaJuNcHiCkAdEe

Experience on forums: I have been on 2 different forums as a moderator

Experience in-game: I have never been a moderator on any ps However I was married to (in game) someone who owned his own server and I moderated there without a title.

Experience in EO: I have played both private and main eo for somewhat of 6 yrs.

How can you help our EDO Community: I am a very nice person. I believe I can be of help to EDO as I am very proficient in game play. Always willing to help out another member when in need.

Hours: As long as server is up I can be logged in 24/7 -- Im on all the time even when im asleep if I get kicked due to maint I log back in shortly after notice of dc.

Other: I have hosted a vent server and if ever I was needed for something that I didnt know I was always willing to learn.

Ill be honest Im putting this app in but I only want consideration for mod as I would like to be a regular player but so that if someone needs help they know they can come to me and not be turned down for assistance. Considering I work with handicap children and adults I know that some players tend to need helpers with patience which I think Im a pro at.
Thank you for careful consideration.
Back to top Go down
Stormy~Eyes[GM]
GM
Stormy~Eyes[GM]

PostSubject: Re: CaJuNcHiCkAdEe Mod App   CaJuNcHiCkAdEe Mod App EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 2:49 am

You have my vote, though it isn't up to me. I have known you a long time and you have the patience of a saint. Which you have needed to put up with me. Smile You also are very knowledgeable about the game. I wish you the very best of luck.
Back to top Go down
Soiken

PostSubject: Re: CaJuNcHiCkAdEe Mod App   CaJuNcHiCkAdEe Mod App EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 4:56 am

As Stomy says, it's not up to Us, but i wish You good luck since You're kind and nice person. Hope You will get the Mod Wink
Back to top Go down
Psalms[MoD]
Psalms[MoD]

PostSubject: Re: CaJuNcHiCkAdEe Mod App   CaJuNcHiCkAdEe Mod App EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 7:14 am

You have my vote too! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jayce

Jayce

PostSubject: Re: CaJuNcHiCkAdEe Mod App   CaJuNcHiCkAdEe Mod App EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 11:43 am

You also have my vote. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://eternal-eo.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CaJuNcHiCkAdEe Mod App   CaJuNcHiCkAdEe Mod App Empty

Back to top Go down

CaJuNcHiCkAdEe Mod App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternal Darkness Online :: Staff Members-
Jump to: