Eternal Darkness Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Darkness Forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I have New stuff for you guys!

Go down 
+3
`Creed
Soiken
Andy[PM]
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Andy[PM]

Andy[PM]

I have New stuff for you guys! Empty
PostSubject: I have New stuff for you guys!   I have New stuff for you guys! EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 11:42 am

We could add the New item that i found its call////////// Talisman

I have New stuff for you guys! RunePotency Rune

I have New stuff for you guys! HornBerserker Horn

I have New stuff for you guys! CrownMithril Crown

Other new stuff:A Team Death Match Winner

I have New stuff for you guys! PVP%20winner%20copy
Back to top Go down
http://moviesister.com
Soiken

PostSubject: Re: I have New stuff for you guys!   I have New stuff for you guys! EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 12:50 pm

What do they do?
Back to top Go down
`Creed

`Creed

PostSubject: Re: I have New stuff for you guys!   I have New stuff for you guys! EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 1:12 pm

did u just copy pasted that stuff from official eo ?LMFAO FAILLLLLLLLL
Back to top Go down
Andy[PM]

Andy[PM]

PostSubject: Hey!   I have New stuff for you guys! EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 1:59 pm

i did not copy nothing i made it!
Back to top Go down
http://moviesister.com
`Creed

`Creed

PostSubject: Re: I have New stuff for you guys!   I have New stuff for you guys! EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 2:15 pm

Andy[PM] wrote:
i did not copy nothing i made it!
lying again? >_>
Back to top Go down
Jayce

Jayce

PostSubject: Re: I have New stuff for you guys!   I have New stuff for you guys! EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 2:32 pm

The icon at the bottom right of the Team DeathMatch picture is Hero Online, I've played that game before. And the Potency Rune and such, are items you can obtain from an item called Veteran Box in regular EO.
Back to top Go down
https://eternal-eo.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Dator

Dator

PostSubject: Re: I have New stuff for you guys!   I have New stuff for you guys! EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 4:15 pm

lol.. FAIL
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lolxitsxmike
Stormy~Eyes[GM]
GM
Stormy~Eyes[GM]

PostSubject: Re: I have New stuff for you guys!   I have New stuff for you guys! EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 2:49 am

`Creed wrote:

We have a rule here about disrespecting staff. So I will just say this. If you can not say anything nice then do not say it. If you have an issue with the post of a staff member either pm them or King[PM]. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
`Creed

`Creed

PostSubject: Re: I have New stuff for you guys!   I have New stuff for you guys! EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 8:32 am

Stormy~Eyes[GM] wrote:
`Creed wrote:

We have a rule here about disrespecting staff. So I will just say this. If you can not say anything nice then do not say it. If you have an issue with the post of a staff member either pm them or King[PM]. Thank you.
i dont see a problem here.. r u accusing me of things i didnt do? read carefully again theres no bashing , no disrespecting , no cussin . >_>
Back to top Go down
Soiken

PostSubject: Re: I have New stuff for you guys!   I have New stuff for you guys! EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 9:13 am

Creed... what the hell? Do You think that saying to people "LMAO FAILLLLLLL" Will make them cheer You? Do You think they like it? No disrespecting? WoW! You really should what some words mean...
Back to top Go down
Thrasher[GM]
GM
Thrasher[GM]

PostSubject: Re: I have New stuff for you guys!   I have New stuff for you guys! EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 10:34 am

The fact that you undermine everything Andy ever does, can be taken as offensive by him. So what if he copied form another site? He's just trying to add some things to the server to make it more enjoyable by all. I don't care whether or not he made it, if it works, it works, regardless of who created it.
Back to top Go down
`Creed

`Creed

PostSubject: Re: I have New stuff for you guys!   I have New stuff for you guys! EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 2:42 pm

thrasher1020 wrote:
The fact that you undermine everything Andy ever does, can be taken as offensive by him. So what if he copied form another site? He's just trying to add some things to the server to make it more enjoyable by all. I don't care whether or not he made it, if it works, it works, regardless of who created it.
Its not that he didnt make em the thing that does my head in, if u look up thru the whole thread b4 posting stuff like this u would have seen that he actually wanted to claim them as theyre own.. lmao epic one
Back to top Go down
Stormy~Eyes[GM]
GM
Stormy~Eyes[GM]

PostSubject: Re: I have New stuff for you guys!   I have New stuff for you guys! EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 2:46 pm

Tired of the bickering and having to repeat myself so this topic is closed. If you read the first post it says "that I found".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have New stuff for you guys!   I have New stuff for you guys! Empty

Back to top Go down

I have New stuff for you guys!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternal Darkness Online :: Suggestions-
Jump to: