Eternal Darkness Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Darkness Forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dator < [KING] PLZZ HELP ME

Go down 
+5
Thrasher[GM]
Dator
Soiken
Sephiroth
darksoul
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dator

Dator

Dator < [KING] PLZZ HELP ME  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dator < [KING] PLZZ HELP ME    Dator < [KING] PLZZ HELP ME  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 5:20 pm

Chetta!, You do not know about anything of what i do. and >DeVil< If i EVER whisper you even while your not composing, please post a screen shot and post it in the report section. Also, chetta, Please do not assume things about what i say or do, especially if they are not true...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lolxitsxmike
`Creed

`Creed

PostSubject: Re: Dator < [KING] PLZZ HELP ME    Dator < [KING] PLZZ HELP ME  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 5:21 pm

chetta6 wrote:
Creed dont make assumptions. For all we know Magik could be wispering him constantly even when hes not botting doing bot checks. It's not the fact that hes caught DeViL twice, its the fact that hes targeting him. I would like Magik to catch someone in his legion and do bot checks on them, besides on what I assume is an ememy legion.
Dude.. r u kidding? he even checked me tho -.- i DONT mind gettin checked and im sure nobody else does cept this devil dude thats accusing dator of harrasing >_> .. IMO its beyond stupid and this thing have already gone too far , as long as i concern he was doing his job right?
Back to top Go down
Psalms[MoD]
Psalms[MoD]

PostSubject: Re: Dator < [KING] PLZZ HELP ME    Dator < [KING] PLZZ HELP ME  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 5:23 pm

I have never been bot checked and he has been checked 3 times, that doesnt sound right. You have been here a lot longer then me and by the looks of the forums you didnt bot check when you werent staff. You are in my eyes harassing DeViL. Please close this topic.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth

Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Dator < [KING] PLZZ HELP ME    Dator < [KING] PLZZ HELP ME  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 5:47 pm

...its useless, lock needed, and let king say what he things about it..AND btw 2 times in day is NOTHING i wouldnt even care if someone botchecks every 5min... dator, keep up with good work and same to the other staff members Smile
Back to top Go down
Thrasher[GM]
GM
Thrasher[GM]

PostSubject: Re: Dator < [KING] PLZZ HELP ME    Dator < [KING] PLZZ HELP ME  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 5:54 pm

can't be locked by mods in staff members, i'll try moving it, locking, and moving back, see if that works.

NVM, can't even move it o.O
Back to top Go down
King[PM]
King[PM]

PostSubject: Re: Dator < [KING] PLZZ HELP ME    Dator < [KING] PLZZ HELP ME  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 7:20 pm

I have had enough of this topic. Dator stop bot checking so much, I will not ban people on bot check anyway because I know for a fact that if i was a normal player and you were to bot check me i probably wouldn't even notice until a good 30mins later. The fact that so many people claim you are picking on him DOES NOT help your case either.

Closed/Locked.
Back to top Go down
https://eternal-eo.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dator < [KING] PLZZ HELP ME    Dator < [KING] PLZZ HELP ME  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dator < [KING] PLZZ HELP ME
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2