Eternal Darkness Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Darkness Forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Batch Hatcher bug

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CaJuNcHiCk[MoD]

Batch Hatcher bug Empty
PostSubject: Batch Hatcher bug   Batch Hatcher bug EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 9:16 pm

I have a batch hatcher filled with bears -- when i compare -- majority turns pink the ini ones work but none of the minor(subs) work Ive composed 2 others bears with no problem so this has occurred within the last 2 days max. Contact me if u need more info. Thanks in advance to King also I appreciate your hardwork nyou make this server #1 in my book
Back to top Go down
Stormy~Eyes[GM]
GM
Stormy~Eyes[GM]

Batch Hatcher bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batch Hatcher bug   Batch Hatcher bug EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 1:12 am

Batch Hatcher hasn't worked for quite a while. It compares but the ones it says to use are too low to sub or ini. This has been a problem for a while. Hi Chicky. Smile
Back to top Go down
CaJuNcHiCk[MoD]

Batch Hatcher bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batch Hatcher bug   Batch Hatcher bug EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 3:04 am

no i made 2 bears to 35* each and i had no problem at all until today when i started working on a 3rd which was born thundered maybe that has something to do with it.
Hello Stormy I miss ya!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Batch Hatcher bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Batch Hatcher bug   Batch Hatcher bug Empty

Back to top Go down

Batch Hatcher bug
Page 1 of 1