Eternal Darkness Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Darkness Forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

account Sharing / pet sharing

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
UpGraDD[GM]
GM
UpGraDD[GM]

account Sharing / pet sharing Empty
PostSubject: account Sharing / pet sharing   account Sharing / pet sharing EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 12:26 am

Can someone please inform me on why this is forbidden?
Back to top Go down
King[PM]
King[PM]

PostSubject: Re: account Sharing / pet sharing   account Sharing / pet sharing EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 12:36 am

OK lets say you started day 1 and have been composing non-stop since then. A normal player has to sleep, eat, work etc. but if you account share your character can be composing/playing nonstop and it is impossible for anyone to catch up.
Back to top Go down
https://eternal-eo.forumotion.net
UpGraDD[GM]
GM
UpGraDD[GM]

PostSubject: Re: account Sharing / pet sharing   account Sharing / pet sharing EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 12:41 am

ahh i see Smile ty
Back to top Go down
tazzle

PostSubject: Re: account Sharing / pet sharing   account Sharing / pet sharing EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 12:45 am

another good reason. what if this was allowed? and then 2 very rich people decided to share an account. an both donate a lot to the server. they would be unbeatable. its called an unfair advantage, because no single person would be able to match them alone. and because its unfair, im happy that its is forbidden.
Back to top Go down
UpGraDD[GM]
GM
UpGraDD[GM]

PostSubject: Re: account Sharing / pet sharing   account Sharing / pet sharing EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 12:50 am

lol people will still share accounts whether its bannable or not
this is just good for when they get caught
Smile
Back to top Go down
Thrasher[GM]
GM
Thrasher[GM]

PostSubject: Re: account Sharing / pet sharing   account Sharing / pet sharing EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 12:53 am

My legacy will always be busting Thanus and Penelope lol.

I'll use them as an example. After the reset, Thanus composed at most, 2 pets. This allowed him to gain high stars very quick. His wife Penelope, she composed 3 main pets, which allowed her to get them high quickly too. They shared pets for when they needed it. Combining all their high stars.
Back to top Go down
UpGraDD[GM]
GM
UpGraDD[GM]

PostSubject: Re: account Sharing / pet sharing   account Sharing / pet sharing EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 12:55 am

You see now that i dont understand i can understand when friends do it its bannable but husband and wife seems sketchy to me
Back to top Go down
tazzle

PostSubject: Re: account Sharing / pet sharing   account Sharing / pet sharing EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 12:57 am

i dont see it as sketchy. account sharing is account sharing, no matter who the participants are.
Back to top Go down
UpGraDD[GM]
GM
UpGraDD[GM]

PostSubject: Re: account Sharing / pet sharing   account Sharing / pet sharing EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 12:59 am

yea its pretty bad to share them only at certain point but im talking like sharing them for weeks just so someone can Get better. but its pretty easy to start off here so lol nvm
Back to top Go down
King[PM]
King[PM]

PostSubject: Re: account Sharing / pet sharing   account Sharing / pet sharing EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:49 am

UpGraDD wrote:
lol people will still share accounts whether its bannable or not
this is just good for when they get caught
Smile

Although this may be true nobody will really complain unless you are close to top of server, and in this case you WILL get caught. People watch you very closely when they think you are cheating and account sharing is obvious.
Back to top Go down
https://eternal-eo.forumotion.net
UpGraDD[GM]
GM
UpGraDD[GM]

PostSubject: Re: account Sharing / pet sharing   account Sharing / pet sharing EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:54 am

yes it is pretty obvious when u start with bad grammar and such
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: account Sharing / pet sharing   account Sharing / pet sharing Empty

Back to top Go down

account Sharing / pet sharing
Page 1 of 1