Eternal Darkness Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Darkness Forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Information about the server **OUT of DATE**

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ray[MoD]
Ray[MoD]

Information about the server **OUT of DATE** Empty
PostSubject: Information about the server **OUT of DATE**   Information about the server **OUT of DATE** EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 10:51 am

okey i know when i start playing a new server i have alot of questions and most of the time it doesnt get answered like drop rate or compose rate so heres the guide to this server

1.Drops rates
this server is auto ep system that means every monster you kill yu get a certain amount of ep that goes into your bag ep rates are as follows cronus 8 elven 16 gobi 24 all other maps are 32 including god maps cata is 100 and ice maze is 200
2.compose rate
the compose rates are the same for most of the pets will always go up above 30points quicker in the beginging going up 60s to 100s
3.exp rate
the exp rate is easy just eat some exp balls to about level 70 compose 3 pets to about 30 stars and put supper shappires in your gears and go to cata with 10x exp you will be 150 in no time
4.Tips
batch hatcher is 15 minutes cata might give less ep than ice maze but the monsters in cata double the monsters in ice maze and cata's monsters are weaker also for mages try to compose a pixie they raise matk by alot! and for warriors make a warrior lanir for patk
Back to top Go down
King[PM]
King[PM]

PostSubject: Re: Information about the server **OUT of DATE**   Information about the server **OUT of DATE** EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 4:45 pm

Ty for the guide Smile

It should help the new players.
Back to top Go down
https://eternal-eo.forumotion.net
UpGraDD[GM]
GM
UpGraDD[GM]

PostSubject: Re: Information about the server **OUT of DATE**   Information about the server **OUT of DATE** EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 2:10 pm

i do believe this is inaccurate my batch hatcher was 30 minutes and i could get 100 ep a kill at apoth , Blooming , elysium

300 at moon

and u can get to 150 at blooming if you have mage pet atleast 50* counting if you have 4 summon and 3 warriors atleast 36*+
Back to top Go down
Thunder$trucK

Thunder$trucK

PostSubject: Re: Information about the server **OUT of DATE**   Information about the server **OUT of DATE** EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 2:33 pm

UpGraDD wrote:
i do believe this is inaccurate my batch hatcher was 30 minutes and i could get 100 ep a kill at apoth , Blooming , elysium

300 at moon

and u can get to 150 at blooming if you have mage pet atleast 50* counting if you have 4 summon and 3 warriors atleast 36*+
Look at the date of thread plz...
On 14 june there wasn't a moon and stuff...
Back to top Go down
UpGraDD[GM]
GM
UpGraDD[GM]

PostSubject: Re: Information about the server **OUT of DATE**   Information about the server **OUT of DATE** EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 2:34 pm

yes lol you see i joined but about 3 weeks ago and this thread should be removed if its out of date
Back to top Go down
Thrasher[GM]
GM
Thrasher[GM]

PostSubject: Re: Information about the server **OUT of DATE**   Information about the server **OUT of DATE** EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 5:54 pm

if it makes everyone feel better, i'll re make this guide later tonight with up to date information.
Back to top Go down
King[PM]
King[PM]

PostSubject: Re: Information about the server **OUT of DATE**   Information about the server **OUT of DATE** EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 6:03 pm

Back to top Go down
https://eternal-eo.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Information about the server **OUT of DATE**   Information about the server **OUT of DATE** Empty

Back to top Go down

Information about the server **OUT of DATE**
Page 1 of 1