Eternal Darkness Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Darkness Forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mehh more problems

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xXEl3mXx

xXEl3mXx

Mehh more problems Empty
PostSubject: Mehh more problems   Mehh more problems EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:49 pm

okay so i downloaded the 1000 megaupload client an extracted the client ran play.exe it said ET-Darkness is autopatching an then just stays that way after awhile i get a screen fail to connect to autopatch server
Back to top Go down
Jayce

Jayce

Mehh more problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mehh more problems   Mehh more problems EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:53 pm

Open version.dat with a program like NotePad, you will see a 4 digit number, change it to 1026, then run play.exe. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://eternal-eo.forumotion.net/forum.htm
xXEl3mXx

xXEl3mXx

Mehh more problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mehh more problems   Mehh more problems EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:56 pm

Jayce wrote:
Open version.dat with a program like NotePad, you will see a 4 digit number, change it to 1026, then run play.exe. Smile

lol i can get in but ehhh i dont like seeing invisible people D:
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Mehh more problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mehh more problems   Mehh more problems EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 4:10 am

I downloaded client version 1000 also for a friend, and this is what I had to do, add the fix that king provided, then change the version.dat (open in notepad) to 1000 then run play.exe.....this should work if autopatcher is online.
Back to top Go down
xXEl3mXx

xXEl3mXx

Mehh more problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mehh more problems   Mehh more problems EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 8:08 am

Kat wrote:
I downloaded client version 1000 also for a friend, and this is what I had to do, add the fix that king provided, then change the version.dat (open in notepad) to 1000 then run play.exe.....this should work if autopatcher is online.

aha! i owe you one well if it works anyways xD
Back to top Go down
xXEl3mXx

xXEl3mXx

Mehh more problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mehh more problems   Mehh more problems EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 8:18 am

nope didnt fix anything x.x
Back to top Go down
xXEl3mXx

xXEl3mXx

Mehh more problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mehh more problems   Mehh more problems EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 8:35 am

ehhh nvm i think its cause the site is down XD
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth

Sephiroth

Mehh more problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mehh more problems   Mehh more problems EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 12:14 pm

ok, the megaupkload client has few tricks, first just open the Play.exe and wait, it freezes sometimes, then just wait, it will go, i tested it earlier, takes some time but worth of waiting Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xXEl3mXx

xXEl3mXx

Mehh more problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mehh more problems   Mehh more problems EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 12:59 pm

Sephiroth wrote:
ok, the megaupkload client has few tricks, first just open the Play.exe and wait, it freezes sometimes, then just wait, it will go, i tested it earlier, takes some time but worth of waiting Very Happy

nope mine clearly states "failed to connect to autopatch server" =P
Back to top Go down
Kat

Kat

Mehh more problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mehh more problems   Mehh more problems EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 1:35 pm

xXEl3mXx wrote:
Sephiroth wrote:

nope mine clearly states "failed to connect to autopatch server" =P

It did this to me too a few time when I first started, I just clicked try again til it went through, not sure if this would work for you or not tho. And yea some of the patches seem to take forever to dl.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth

Sephiroth

Mehh more problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mehh more problems   Mehh more problems EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 1:50 pm

just like kat said. press try again until it goes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mehh more problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mehh more problems   Mehh more problems Empty

Back to top Go down

Mehh more problems
Page 1 of 1