Eternal Darkness Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Darkness Forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blackname Claiming Gear

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
King[PM]
King[PM]

Blackname Claiming Gear Empty
PostSubject: Blackname Claiming Gear   Blackname Claiming Gear EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 4:05 am

Alright I know a few people have asked me about this before and I was unable to give them an exact answer but here is a very short guide on how to claim your gear back after losing it as a black namer. I know the tooltip on your screen says to talk to Clement in jail although its very close to being correct you actually have to talk to Redeemer Casmatt in Jail (76, 124). You simply talk to him and get the gears back Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://eternal-eo.forumotion.net
Thrasher[GM]
GM
Thrasher[GM]

PostSubject: Re: Blackname Claiming Gear   Blackname Claiming Gear EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 11:04 am

Erm no... We know how to redeem our gear... When you kill a black name, you get some of his/her gear and if they do not redeem said gear, after 7 days, you're supposed to go to Clement and claim said gear. If the gear is already claimed, you can claim 300 eps, or whatever it is. That is what people cannot do, they cannot claim their reward for killing a blackname.

Hope that clears it up a little Razz
Back to top Go down
carme

carme

PostSubject: Re: Blackname Claiming Gear   Blackname Claiming Gear EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 11:06 am

not everyone knows thrasher... i didnt know til noelle told me today how to get my gear back
Back to top Go down
Thrasher[GM]
GM
Thrasher[GM]

PostSubject: Re: Blackname Claiming Gear   Blackname Claiming Gear EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 11:10 am

Alright then o.O But the complaints about Clement deal with claiming the ep reward, not redeeming gear o.O Besides, that little window attached to the inventory is annoying, it blocks off some chat messages >.<
Back to top Go down
Thunder$trucK

Thunder$trucK

PostSubject: Re: Blackname Claiming Gear   Blackname Claiming Gear EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 11:17 am

Thrasher[GM] wrote:
Alright then o.O But the complaints about Clement deal with claiming the ep reward, not redeeming gear o.O Besides, that little window attached to the inventory is annoying, it blocks off some chat messages >.<
Yea the box is quite annoying...
Back to top Go down
xXEl3mXx

xXEl3mXx

PostSubject: Re: Blackname Claiming Gear   Blackname Claiming Gear EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 1:11 pm

i agree o.o
Back to top Go down
Thunder$trucK

Thunder$trucK

PostSubject: Re: Blackname Claiming Gear   Blackname Claiming Gear EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 6:29 am

Maybe we could delete the system?
It's only 250-300EP anyways lol.
Back to top Go down
xXEl3mXx

xXEl3mXx

PostSubject: Re: Blackname Claiming Gear   Blackname Claiming Gear EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 1:31 pm

Thunder$trucK wrote:

i agree but i think its hard coded into the game or maybe not well idk o.o but it wouldnt be an easy task
Back to top Go down
King[PM]
King[PM]

PostSubject: Re: Blackname Claiming Gear   Blackname Claiming Gear EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 2:12 pm

xXEl3mXx wrote:
Thunder$trucK wrote:

i agree but i think its hard coded into the game or maybe not well idk o.o but it wouldn't be an easy task

It is extremely hard to remove from the game, it's one of those central things that is hard coded into the server programs.
Back to top Go down
https://eternal-eo.forumotion.net
xXEl3mXx

xXEl3mXx

PostSubject: Re: Blackname Claiming Gear   Blackname Claiming Gear EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 2:14 pm

King[PM] wrote:

It is extremely hard to remove from the game, it's one of those central things that is hard coded into the server programs.

mhmmm thought so
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blackname Claiming Gear   Blackname Claiming Gear Empty

Back to top Go down

Blackname Claiming Gear
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternal Darkness Online :: Guides-
Jump to: