Eternal Darkness Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Darkness Forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training Ground bug and God Skill bug.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MapleSyrup

MapleSyrup

Training Ground bug and God Skill bug. Empty
PostSubject: Training Ground bug and God Skill bug.   Training Ground bug and God Skill bug. EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 4:27 pm

So bleh, hello.
I've been trying to train a few skills in the training ground, but when I got to try training Chain Chop, I realized I couldn't aim the dummies. I've also seen I wasn't able to hit anything with any skill. Them being Tornado or FireBlastChop.

For the God Skills bug, after getting at level 3, they disappear of your skill window which get you to feel that you've wasted a few minutes of your time, lol.

~Ruzhyr.
Back to top Go down
King[PM]
King[PM]

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground bug and God Skill bug.   Training Ground bug and God Skill bug. EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 4:39 pm

Ty for the report. it will all be looked into.
Back to top Go down
https://eternal-eo.forumotion.net
Jayce

Jayce

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground bug and God Skill bug.   Training Ground bug and God Skill bug. EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 8:05 pm

Ruzhyr wrote:
So bleh, hello.
I've been trying to train a few skills in the training ground, but when I got to try training Chain Chop, I realized I couldn't aim the dummies. I've also seen I wasn't able to hit anything with any skill. Them being Tornado or FireBlastChop.

For the God Skills bug, after getting at level 3, they disappear of your skill window which get you to feel that you've wasted a few minutes of your time, lol.

~Ruzhyr.

Were you in the warrior training grounds? Try the mage one. For me, when I tried leveling up InvisibleKill and GodStab, I surpassed the requirement to level it up, but it didn't level.

Last edited by Jayce on Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://eternal-eo.forumotion.net/forum.htm
MapleSyrup

MapleSyrup

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground bug and God Skill bug.   Training Ground bug and God Skill bug. EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 8:06 pm

You need 1000EXP on the level one and 2000EXP on the level two if I recall right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground bug and God Skill bug.   Training Ground bug and God Skill bug. Empty

Back to top Go down

Training Ground bug and God Skill bug.
Page 1 of 1