Eternal Darkness Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Darkness Forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DARK-DRAGON talking about using a macro to compose.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tactical

DARK-DRAGON talking about using a macro to compose. Empty
PostSubject: DARK-DRAGON talking about using a macro to compose.   DARK-DRAGON talking about using a macro to compose. EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 4:48 pm

DARK-DRAGON talking about using a macro to compose. Macroingtalk
Back to top Go down
UpGraDD[GM]
GM
UpGraDD[GM]

PostSubject: Re: DARK-DRAGON talking about using a macro to compose.   DARK-DRAGON talking about using a macro to compose. EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 5:03 pm

lol that was pretty stupid of him to say it in legion chat
Back to top Go down
abod12

PostSubject: I did not use it on the server   DARK-DRAGON talking about using a macro to compose. EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 5:37 pm

hi all im DARK-DRAGON << duh ... :S
i said that i used it and i said it works really fast and well all that was true but i didnt use it in the server
i said i did cuz im <crazy> everyone knows that lmao !!
ask all people that know me in my legion they will tell u i talk random and in a crazy way

i didnt use the macro thing on ur server with all due respect to king and thrasher gm i wouldnt ever use the macro to compose cuz i respect them for making this server and doing a good job with it , please do not ban me or bot jail me cuz of a false report i said shit and im sorry that i said i used it on ur server but i didnt !

so please think before doing any actions "and i will too"
i gave a link and thats right but it wasnt on the purpose to make other ppl hack
what i simply did is fight with the macro thing on my pc and i deleted it and never gonna use it again cuz its crap ! i didnt use on ur server !!!!!!!

sorry for bothering u or saying a word that u didnt like "Respect and Peace."
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi

Kenpachi

PostSubject: Re: DARK-DRAGON talking about using a macro to compose.   DARK-DRAGON talking about using a macro to compose. EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 7:07 pm

Well i find this to be rather funny Razz
To try and get somebody banned or jailed over a joke is a bit mean to me so i say cool it guys
You shouldn't be out to get each other to begin with but eh its up to yall Smile
Back to top Go down
UpGraDD[GM]
GM
UpGraDD[GM]

PostSubject: Re: DARK-DRAGON talking about using a macro to compose.   DARK-DRAGON talking about using a macro to compose. EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 7:13 pm

Well in my opinoan he should atleast get a few days mute if not banned for telling the legion how to get bots. and some of us are a bit more concerned about the server and dont think everything is a joke.

and i actually kinda like dark dragon hes pretty nice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DARK-DRAGON talking about using a macro to compose.   DARK-DRAGON talking about using a macro to compose. Empty

Back to top Go down

DARK-DRAGON talking about using a macro to compose.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternal Darkness Online :: Report :: Autoing-
Jump to: