Eternal Darkness Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Darkness Forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

unforgiven. *autocomposing*

Go down 
+3
Thunder$trucK
Drake[GM]
UpGraDD[GM]
7 posters
AuthorMessage
UpGraDD[GM]
GM
UpGraDD[GM]

unforgiven. *autocomposing* Empty
PostSubject: unforgiven. *autocomposing*   unforgiven. *autocomposing* EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 8:46 pm

unforgiven. *autocomposing* 1y0iuq
unforgiven. *autocomposing* Xfdcnl

Drake found him i just checked him.
he only answered after king teled to me which was a good 9 minutes after drake told me about it

and the reasons the time is only 1 minute is because when i started bot checking i was in island then i decided to just restart checking when i took ss's
Back to top Go down
Drake[GM]
GM
Drake[GM]

PostSubject: !   unforgiven. *autocomposing* EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 9:07 pm

unforgiven. *autocomposing* 54819146

He didnt reply in 5 mins
Back to top Go down
Thunder$trucK

Thunder$trucK

PostSubject: Re: unforgiven. *autocomposing*   unforgiven. *autocomposing* EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 12:31 pm

You didn't even broadcast or anything like that...he could of had chats off so again...no decent proof?
Back to top Go down
UpGraDD[GM]
GM
UpGraDD[GM]

PostSubject: Re: unforgiven. *autocomposing*   unforgiven. *autocomposing* EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 1:51 pm

it wasnt my job to bc it was drakes.
Back to top Go down
jacko

PostSubject: Re: unforgiven. *autocomposing*   unforgiven. *autocomposing* EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 7:35 pm

I HAD NO CHATS ON!
Back to top Go down
Noelle[GM]
GM
Noelle[GM]

PostSubject: Re: unforgiven. *autocomposing*   unforgiven. *autocomposing* EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 12:24 am

ALWAYS leave whisper on for botchecks..its never smart to turn ALL chats off dude
Back to top Go down
UpGraDD[GM]
GM
UpGraDD[GM]

PostSubject: Re: unforgiven. *autocomposing*   unforgiven. *autocomposing* EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 2:15 am

and please dont call me a noob u didnt have whisper off u only started to talk back once king Teled to me
Back to top Go down
AngelMichael

PostSubject: Re: unforgiven. *autocomposing*   unforgiven. *autocomposing* EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 11:15 am

i agree with noelle but upgradd there no way u could know he did not have all chat off u guy should had atleast bced once
Back to top Go down
Thunder$trucK

Thunder$trucK

PostSubject: Re: unforgiven. *autocomposing*   unforgiven. *autocomposing* EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 1:44 pm

UpGraDD wrote:
and please dont call me a noob u didnt have whisper off u only started to talk back once king Teled to me
Maybe that's becouse we do NOT have too answer common players but we do have to answer to MoD,GM or PM?
Back to top Go down
UpGraDD[GM]
GM
UpGraDD[GM]

PostSubject: Re: unforgiven. *autocomposing*   unforgiven. *autocomposing* EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 3:32 pm

actually you are wrong. anyone can do bot checks. and you do have to answer.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher[GM]
GM
Thrasher[GM]

PostSubject: Re: unforgiven. *autocomposing*   unforgiven. *autocomposing* EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 6:32 pm

He is not wrong... Regular players don't have to answer some people if they do not want to... I personally ignore one person unless they seriously need help, and i'm a GM.

Like we have said, there are reasons why people may or may not respond and since we are not at their computer, we can't call it a blatant lie unless we are there... Which is why King doesn't like bot checks.

@King[PM] We need to implement that system ASAP so all this nonsense can stop, until then, people will bot check because they're on when we usually are not.

@UpGraDD I appreciate you helping the server, but they don't always have to reply, and I really don't want there to be a rule where you have to compose with your whisper on...
Back to top Go down
AngelMichael

PostSubject: Re: unforgiven. *autocomposing*   unforgiven. *autocomposing* EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 9:15 pm

just got proven wrong upgradd
Back to top Go down
UpGraDD[GM]
GM
UpGraDD[GM]

PostSubject: Re: unforgiven. *autocomposing*   unforgiven. *autocomposing* EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 2:15 am

it was my understanding that they did but its really whatever.

and i didnt know about bcing it being mandatory. there should be a cap on how many composes you can do a day.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher[GM]
GM
Thrasher[GM]

PostSubject: Re: unforgiven. *autocomposing*   unforgiven. *autocomposing* EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 8:28 am

Thing is, we want people to have as much freedom as possible so they can enjoy the game and it's fair. Putting a cap on composes per day would give some people a reason to stop playing, it all depends on the person :S.
Back to top Go down
SammyBoy

PostSubject: he had chats off   unforgiven. *autocomposing* EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 10:09 am

if you notice he had chats off because he replied to king[PM] after 3 minutes according to the picture.
then the next one says 5 minutes have passed and yet hes already spoken to king once and well there hes talking again so something isnt right there!!!!
he wasnt botting as you can see so dont try and accuse someone for botting unless you actually know
Back to top Go down
UpGraDD[GM]
GM
UpGraDD[GM]

PostSubject: Re: unforgiven. *autocomposing*   unforgiven. *autocomposing* EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 3:30 pm

can we just delete this. i put it up for king and its become a hate thread.
Back to top Go down
Noelle[GM]
GM
Noelle[GM]

PostSubject: Re: unforgiven. *autocomposing*   unforgiven. *autocomposing* EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 5:47 pm

i went ahead and locked it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: unforgiven. *autocomposing*   unforgiven. *autocomposing* Empty

Back to top Go down

unforgiven. *autocomposing*
Page 1 of 1