Eternal Darkness Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Darkness Forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Youkai and Stokesy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Thunder$trucK

Thunder$trucK

Youkai and Stokesy Empty
PostSubject: Youkai and Stokesy   Youkai and Stokesy EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 5:13 pm

Edit: *Deleted*

Last edited by Thunder$trucK on Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thrasher[GM]
GM
Thrasher[GM]

Youkai and Stokesy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youkai and Stokesy   Youkai and Stokesy EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 5:52 pm

Again... if it's on Youkai... it is his pet, not yours, and you shouldn't be on his account...
Back to top Go down
Thunder$trucK

Thunder$trucK

Youkai and Stokesy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youkai and Stokesy   Youkai and Stokesy EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 2:29 am

Thrasher[GM] wrote:
Again... if it's on Youkai... it is his pet, not yours, and you shouldn't be on his account...
Youkai quitet...I got his account...
Back to top Go down
UpGraDD[GM]
GM
UpGraDD[GM]

Youkai and Stokesy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youkai and Stokesy   Youkai and Stokesy EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 2:48 am

that kinda falls into the lines of account sharing.
Back to top Go down
Thunder$trucK

Thunder$trucK

Youkai and Stokesy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youkai and Stokesy   Youkai and Stokesy EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 7:14 am

UpGraDD wrote:
that kinda falls into the lines of account sharing.
Not iff the person quit playing...i'm the only one that uses the account right now so it ain't sharing <.<
Back to top Go down
Thrasher[GM]
GM
Thrasher[GM]

Youkai and Stokesy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youkai and Stokesy   Youkai and Stokesy EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 8:24 am

Since it's my job to do this...

5. You may not exchange account information. You may neither give, receive, nor ask about account information (to include passwords, email address, or any other information not available in the public profile). Account sharing in and form is also strictly prohibited. It doesn't matter whether you are from the same house or not, it is cheating because you have an unfair advantage. In case anyone is still iffy on this subject you are the only one that should ever be on your account. Quitting is no reason to give account information away and if the new person is caught on the account it will be banned.
Back to top Go down
AngelMichael

Youkai and Stokesy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youkai and Stokesy   Youkai and Stokesy EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 11:14 am

he admitted it so there no more need to investigate
Back to top Go down
UpGraDD[GM]
GM
UpGraDD[GM]

Youkai and Stokesy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youkai and Stokesy   Youkai and Stokesy EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 3:34 pm

im quite sure i know what im talking about.
Back to top Go down
AngelMichael

Youkai and Stokesy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youkai and Stokesy   Youkai and Stokesy EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 3:37 pm

thrasher has provided the rule and he has admited to it i think it pretty obvious what to do here
Back to top Go down
UpGraDD[GM]
GM
UpGraDD[GM]

Youkai and Stokesy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youkai and Stokesy   Youkai and Stokesy EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 4:42 pm

yep i think whatever happens should happen to both characters. but i have no ruling so its all on thrasher and king
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Youkai and Stokesy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Youkai and Stokesy   Youkai and Stokesy Empty

Back to top Go down

Youkai and Stokesy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternal Darkness Online :: Trade-
Jump to: