Eternal Darkness Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Darkness Forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

some casuals and edits i found pretty good and they would be great to have in thr server :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ThunD3R

ThunD3R

some casuals and edits i found pretty good and they would be great to have in thr server :) Empty
PostSubject: some casuals and edits i found pretty good and they would be great to have in thr server :)   some casuals and edits i found pretty good and they would be great to have in thr server :) EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 12:31 am

Last edited by ThunD3R on Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
UpGraDD[GM]
GM
UpGraDD[GM]

some casuals and edits i found pretty good and they would be great to have in thr server :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: some casuals and edits i found pretty good and they would be great to have in thr server :)   some casuals and edits i found pretty good and they would be great to have in thr server :) EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 2:36 am

LMFAO you played on Darknight xD when murtah was there or maybe you are murtah and they look nice i dont like how everyone all of a sudden started editing shit.
Back to top Go down
ThunD3R

ThunD3R

PostSubject: Re: some casuals and edits i found pretty good and they would be great to have in thr server :)   some casuals and edits i found pretty good and they would be great to have in thr server :) EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 2:38 am

i didnt xD i only found them on Elitepvpers Very Happy:D
Back to top Go down
Soiken

PostSubject: Re: some casuals and edits i found pretty good and they would be great to have in thr server :)   some casuals and edits i found pretty good and they would be great to have in thr server :) EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 7:12 am

ElitePvpers got lots of edits, most of them are nicely done by some Photoshop Pros Razz Worth to check for some out there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: some casuals and edits i found pretty good and they would be great to have in thr server :)   some casuals and edits i found pretty good and they would be great to have in thr server :) Empty

Back to top Go down

some casuals and edits i found pretty good and they would be great to have in thr server :)
Page 1 of 1