Eternal Darkness Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Darkness Forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guide to Level 255, and much more.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jayce

Jayce

Guide to Level 255, and much more. Empty
PostSubject: Guide to Level 255, and much more.   Guide to Level 255, and much more. EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 8:35 pm

Importance of Level 255:
I'm sure one of your main goals when you're playing an Eudemon Online Private Server is to get to Level 255, not being able to achieve that level means you're missing out on a lot of bp, some gear setbacks, and your primary stats. Also, being level 255 means it's something less you have to worry about and worrying about your eudemons. But before you can go mad and pour all of your EP onto your pets. In my opinion, I think it's more important to level yourself up and your pets rather than getting mad *s on them. I have actually tested a pk battle against two players. 1 had more BP than the other and the other one had Level 255 pets but much lower BP. They were both Level 255. The person who had the Level 255 pets won, why? Because in the end, it's all about the stats. Super Citrines also come in handy when you're pking, but most people just want BP, a bunch of idiots if you ask me. You will need a lot of patience with this guide, because you will do a lot of farming.

Now, follow my guide, because I can guarantee that you'll hit Level 255 in no time, if that's what you want.
..............and it goes a little something like this.

Getting Started:
Unfortunately, you start out with 0 EP and 20,000 PP, which isn't much, but you can manage. Unless you can find someone nice and generous to help you with EP, you're on your own bud. Go out and whack a few MadBulls, it won't take long until you hit a few hundreds, enough for a Mage Eudemon and an item called NewbieGear. The NewbieGear is 2k EP to buy, right click it and choose your class. Just buy a cheap mage eudemon, it doesn't matter because the composing rate on this server is quite high. Also, there's a 30 minute hatch in the batch hatcher, in that 30 minutes, I recommend you go and kill more monsters to stack up on EP. Once your pet has been hatched, purchase the Windbead skill at the grocery near the Cronous Teleporter and teach the eudemon the skill. Don't be alarmed when you don't see the the item disappear, just throw it in your warehouse. Set your eudemons windbead to one of your Hotkeys. Now you can blast away at monsters at ease, you're also farming EPs at a much faster rate than before, MUCH faster. Use the Cronous Teleporter and head to ElvenCity, then go to the portal all the way at the bottom. You are now in MistyMarsh. Just run around and blast away until you feel as if you've had enough, or have enough EP that is.

Composing:
One of the most important aspect of this game is something called Composing. Composing is when you combine two Eudemons to form a stronger version of the pet you have set as a Major. Something I'd like to get into, but all of this information was not meant for this guide. Anyways, I'm going to assume you have around 50k EP or so. Purchase the GodEudemonStone in the ShoppingMall. if you haven't yet, it's a purple jewel looking thing. While you're at it, purchase a few EudemonClovers, and some 5*Universal0's. Make sure you're higher than Level 50 and your pets are above Level 70. Head to the Market, near Booth 1, there are a line of NPC's that are standing. One of them says EudemonComposing, his name is Aderes. Click on him and drag your Main Eudemon to Major and the Universal to Minor, click Yes for the EudemonClover function and your pet will gain some *s. The rest is self explanatory assuming you're not new to EO.

Apotheosis Map:
You only need 20* pets or so, 3 of them. Purchase an x10 potion, and a few XPBoosters. Head near the Market ENTRANCE, there is an NPC, it looks like an Eudemon and it has wings. Click on it and go to the last option which is Apotheosis. It should not be hard to wipe these monsters out with your XP Skill assuming you have the best one for your class. Warrior uses StarSword, Paladin uses PhoenixBeserk, Mage uses InfernoFire. Before you start XP Skilling the crap out of them, make sure you used your x10 potion. Having Super Sapphires on your gears also help, but it is not entirely needed. The maps spawn rate is insanely high and they come in LARGE numbers. It won't take long for you to hit Level 150.

Level 150 - 255
The only option you have left is to purchase 10k XP Balls which are whopping 50k EP each, I know, that's a lot. Run back and forth in Apotheosis and farm around 1.8m Ep, MILLION lol. You'll hit Level 255 in no time, though it is EP consuming.

I know I rushed this guide, oh well I hope it helps.

Last edited by Jayce on Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://eternal-eo.forumotion.net/forum.htm
stoney666

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Level 255, and much more.   Guide to Level 255, and much more. EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 8:44 pm

Great Guide Thanks alot
Back to top Go down
King[PM]
King[PM]

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Level 255, and much more.   Guide to Level 255, and much more. EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 8:46 pm

Yes that is an awsome guide!

Stickied forever Smile
Back to top Go down
https://eternal-eo.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Level 255, and much more.   Guide to Level 255, and much more. Empty

Back to top Go down

Guide to Level 255, and much more.
Page 1 of 1