Eternal Darkness Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Darkness Forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Donation Pets

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Thrasher[GM]
GM
Thrasher[GM]

Donation Pets Empty
PostSubject: Donation Pets   Donation Pets EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 9:05 am

It has come to my attention that several players have quit due to players over composing donation pets. Donation euds have almost double to compose rate, so they have less reborns than a normal eudemon. On top of all that, their reborns seem to stay at 16900 ish.

I'm suggesting they are lowered to a 100 star mark compose rate... rather than have everything else increased. If this is not done, many others will quit because the server will center around donation only pets. Or, lower their compose rate, and put a limit on how many you can have. Just do SOMETHING.
Back to top Go down
DestRoyeR

DestRoyeR

Donation Pets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donation Pets   Donation Pets EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 11:37 am

Thrasher[GM] wrote:
It has come to my attention that several players have quit due to players over composing donation pets. Donation euds have almost double to compose rate, so they have less reborns than a normal eudemon. On top of all that, their reborns seem to stay at 16900 ish.

I'm suggesting they are lowered to a 100 star mark compose rate... rather than have everything else increased. If this is not done, many others will quit because the server will center around donation only pets. Or, lower their compose rate, and put a limit on how many you can have. Just do SOMETHING.
Well iff the rates of donation euds get lowered King prably will earn way less on server and might even not be able to keep it up.
People donated for them becouse of the rates and iff they are at like 100 then it would be almost the same as a none-donation eud...And probably few people that have donation eud will quit also then.
Back to top Go down
UpGraDD[GM]
GM
UpGraDD[GM]

Donation Pets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donation Pets   Donation Pets EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 2:03 pm

lol i donate weekly just to get rid of them so thats no excuse. something needs to be done tho. dunno about knocking them down that far. but 115 would be nice a compose on them
Back to top Go down
Thrasher[GM]
GM
Thrasher[GM]

Donation Pets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donation Pets   Donation Pets EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 4:43 pm

Destroyer... as it stands, they are the ONLY pets you can compose if you want to get ahead, they are almost DOUBLE the compose rate of normal eudemons, normal euds gain between 70 - 90 on average. at a 100 mark compose rate, the donation pets would still be better, but not TWICE as better as other eudemons. So people won't be pressured into donating if they cannot, and still actually have a shot on the server.
Back to top Go down
DestRoyeR

DestRoyeR

Donation Pets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donation Pets   Donation Pets EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 5:04 pm

Thrasher[GM] wrote:
Destroyer... as it stands, they are the ONLY pets you can compose if you want to get ahead, they are almost DOUBLE the compose rate of normal eudemons, normal euds gain between 70 - 90 on average. at a 100 mark compose rate, the donation pets would still be better, but not TWICE as better as other eudemons. So people won't be pressured into donating if they cannot, and still actually have a shot on the server.
Yea well i will still be a blast in King's wallet.Less people will feel like donating for a donation eudemons becouse the rates will be almost the same.Just saying not that it will be that way but there are chances it will.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher[GM]
GM
Thrasher[GM]

Donation Pets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donation Pets   Donation Pets EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 6:10 pm

Doesn't really matter if we have 5 people composing and everyone else has quit though, does it?

The server isn't supposed to be all about donations, that's a reason why I personally quit many servers.
Back to top Go down
King[PM]
King[PM]

Donation Pets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donation Pets   Donation Pets EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 7:02 pm

Not sure how to reply to this... I know for a fact that a few people purchase the pets just to sell as eggs so if you feel its really unfair then just pay eps for one from a pay-paller. I won't lower there compose rates because that wouldn't be fair to the people that already paid for them.

Some of the shopping mall pets are also closer to the donation pets.. for instance the Leo's and Tigers.
Back to top Go down
https://eternal-eo.forumotion.net
UpGraDD[GM]
GM
UpGraDD[GM]

Donation Pets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donation Pets   Donation Pets EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 7:03 pm

i do buy pets just for the intent of selling them. except the tigers :3
Back to top Go down
Thrasher[GM]
GM
Thrasher[GM]

Donation Pets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donation Pets   Donation Pets EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 5:29 pm

Maybe King, but I know for a fact that damn near a whole legion quit cause of over composing donation pets. That's a good 10+ players there...

I don't know what to do, but something needs to be done about it, because the only people who will be able to pk are those with donation pets... giving them a huge advantage.
Back to top Go down
UpGraDD[GM]
GM
UpGraDD[GM]

Donation Pets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donation Pets   Donation Pets EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 6:30 pm

maybe i suggest putting a CAP on the Star rank of donation pets... some peoples are ridiculous...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Donation Pets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donation Pets   Donation Pets Empty

Back to top Go down

Donation Pets
Page 1 of 1