Eternal Darkness Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Darkness Forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bliss5s in legion and bc disrespecting all EDO staff members

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Noelle[GM]
GM
Noelle[GM]

Bliss5s  in legion and bc disrespecting all EDO staff members Empty
PostSubject: Bliss5s in legion and bc disrespecting all EDO staff members   Bliss5s  in legion and bc disrespecting all EDO staff members EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 6:58 am

Bliss5s  in legion and bc disrespecting all EDO staff members 40238799

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Bliss5s  in legion and bc disrespecting all EDO staff members 59499421

The first is his BC..the second is an ss sent to me..it is hard to see the second..if needed i can email the ss to King[PM]
Back to top Go down
Noelle[GM]
GM
Noelle[GM]

PostSubject: Re: Bliss5s in legion and bc disrespecting all EDO staff members   Bliss5s  in legion and bc disrespecting all EDO staff members EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 8:17 am

Bliss5s  in legion and bc disrespecting all EDO staff members 46238380

first tells us we are not doing our jobs..then accuses me of abuse of power with his alt/manni Bliz7zard...needs to make up his mind which he thinks it is
Added this account to the mute also
Back to top Go down
bliss5s

bliss5s

PostSubject: Re: Bliss5s in legion and bc disrespecting all EDO staff members   Bliss5s  in legion and bc disrespecting all EDO staff members EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 7:20 am

Hi every one, Bliss5s here .
As u all may see, Noelle[MoD] is trying to make a point about players ( in this case me) disrespecting the EDO Staff.
First of all I did not say and/or do anything to disrispect THE EDO STAFF. The little missunderstanding that i had was with Noelle[Mod] and NOT with all EDO staff.
Second of all, so that every one knows exactly what happened ( and not just out of contexct |phrases like Noelle[MoD] did), i waas just trying to HELP the EDO staff get rid of unwanted cheaters, hackers , botters etc., but dispite my alarms, and offers for help, i was completely ignored, and even worse MUTED when i sayd that Noelle[MoD] doesn't care about finiding cheaters, in which case that may not be true( or at least thats what she said ).
Last but not least , i hear by say for all players to know, that from now on i will not care about any cheaters on the server, even if i see any or know about them. It has come to my realization that these issues must be delt of by and ONLY by the EDO staff. THANK YOU
Back to top Go down
UpGraDD[GM]
GM
UpGraDD[GM]

PostSubject: Re: Bliss5s in legion and bc disrespecting all EDO staff members   Bliss5s  in legion and bc disrespecting all EDO staff members EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 4:21 pm

lol if i am not mistaken you said you guys need to do your job better, and thats suppose to refer to only noelle?
Back to top Go down
bliss5s

bliss5s

PostSubject: Re: Bliss5s in legion and bc disrespecting all EDO staff members   Bliss5s  in legion and bc disrespecting all EDO staff members EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 5:29 pm

Noelle[MoD] yes u are abuseing of ur power, again u muted my account. why? just because u can? if thats the kind of staff member u are
then why should o ieven continue on this server?? Im waiting for an explanation on why my acc was muted once again, this time for no apparent reasson.
Upradd[Mod], yes i did say ''u guys should be doing ur job better'' because , no offense even a blind man could see all the cheaters that there are on the server. I tryed to helpp...in doing so i go muted, dispised, laughed at etc. if thats how staff treats players, then how do u expect to atract more players with that kind of attitude???
Back to top Go down
UpGraDD[GM]
GM
UpGraDD[GM]

PostSubject: Re: Bliss5s in legion and bc disrespecting all EDO staff members   Bliss5s  in legion and bc disrespecting all EDO staff members EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 8:14 pm

lol you dont know the scenario we face. we have to have hard evidence.

Edit: lol my bad i was thinking of the wrong person. edited that part out
Back to top Go down
Noelle[GM]
GM
Noelle[GM]

PostSubject: Re: Bliss5s in legion and bc disrespecting all EDO staff members   Bliss5s  in legion and bc disrespecting all EDO staff members EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 10:25 pm

your account was not sposed to BE unmuted yet..so that was fixed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bliss5s in legion and bc disrespecting all EDO staff members   Bliss5s  in legion and bc disrespecting all EDO staff members Empty

Back to top Go down

Bliss5s in legion and bc disrespecting all EDO staff members
Page 1 of 1