Eternal Darkness Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Darkness Forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*Zeus* apply(MoD)

Go down 
+3
UpGraDD[GM]
Cero_Cool
*Zeus*[SM]
7 posters
AuthorMessage
*Zeus*[SM]

*Zeus*[SM]

*Zeus* apply(MoD) Empty
PostSubject: *Zeus* apply(MoD)   *Zeus* apply(MoD) EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 1:26 am

my name:*Zeus*
i speak:(italy,spanish,english,frances)
i have experience in game like 2 years at private serves and original 1 years
i like help the people what are not able speak english because they need alot of help to not break the ruler.
I am strict with the rules.

i am on 8/12 hr per day and the Weekend 24/24 hr

well, I'll be here to help in anything that might help

Cool
Back to top Go down
Cero_Cool

Cero_Cool

*Zeus* apply(MoD) Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Zeus* apply(MoD)   *Zeus* apply(MoD) EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 1:35 am

gl my friend and i do not know what king think , and je shoud know that i am not playing eternal darkness any more because they do all that they wanna with our evidence illwait that u will be diferen gl
Back to top Go down
UpGraDD[GM]
GM
UpGraDD[GM]

*Zeus* apply(MoD) Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Zeus* apply(MoD)   *Zeus* apply(MoD) EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 6:28 am

*Zeus* apply(MoD) 168956e

im sure this just knocked you out of the election.
Back to top Go down
vegafire[MoD]
vegafire[MoD]

*Zeus* apply(MoD) Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Zeus* apply(MoD)   *Zeus* apply(MoD) EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 5:01 pm

UpGraDD wrote:
*Zeus* apply(MoD) 168956e

im sure this just knocked you out of the election.

Cmon be fair everyone is aloud alcohol every now and then aslong as it doesent affect the way they treat players there okay and also he has been a great help whilst composing has been down translating for me and HUNTER[GM]
Back to top Go down
UpGraDD[GM]
GM
UpGraDD[GM]

*Zeus* apply(MoD) Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Zeus* apply(MoD)   *Zeus* apply(MoD) EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 5:03 pm

Then what about sm?
Back to top Go down
vegafire[MoD]
vegafire[MoD]

*Zeus* apply(MoD) Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Zeus* apply(MoD)   *Zeus* apply(MoD) EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 5:09 pm

sm? and all im saying is whenever he does drink i dont notice any difference in the way he respects players and he is being quiet helpfull
Back to top Go down
Psalms[MoD]
Psalms[MoD]

*Zeus* apply(MoD) Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Zeus* apply(MoD)   *Zeus* apply(MoD) EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 5:14 pm

In my opinion, I would have to say no. I understand that english is not your native language but some of the time you dont make any sense. That is just my opinion.
~Psalms Smile
Back to top Go down
UpGraDD[GM]
GM
UpGraDD[GM]

*Zeus* apply(MoD) Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Zeus* apply(MoD)   *Zeus* apply(MoD) EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 5:18 pm

are more mods really needed?
Back to top Go down
Stormy~Eyes[GM]
GM
Stormy~Eyes[GM]

*Zeus* apply(MoD) Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Zeus* apply(MoD)   *Zeus* apply(MoD) EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 5:22 pm

We do need SM=Special Moderators. We've a number of players that speak Spanish and Portuguese. He's fluent in Spanish so that would be the best position for him.
Back to top Go down
vegafire[MoD]
vegafire[MoD]

*Zeus* apply(MoD) Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Zeus* apply(MoD)   *Zeus* apply(MoD) EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 6:16 pm

Stormy~Eyes[GM] wrote:
We do need SM=Special Moderators. We've a number of players that speak Spanish and Portuguese. He's fluent in Spanish so that would be the best position for him.

i speak spanish and portugues also english which are the three main languages on this server which is why most people are taking there complaints and questions straight to me
Back to top Go down
UpGraDD[GM]
GM
UpGraDD[GM]

*Zeus* apply(MoD) Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Zeus* apply(MoD)   *Zeus* apply(MoD) EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 6:17 pm

cause ur the only one bcing....
Back to top Go down
vegafire[MoD]
vegafire[MoD]

*Zeus* apply(MoD) Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Zeus* apply(MoD)   *Zeus* apply(MoD) EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 6:20 pm

UpGraDD wrote:
cause ur the only one bcing....

no if you ask zeus and lilith also many other players they prefer to take it to me because i can speak there native language wich makes it easyer for them and im bcing because if you lok at the ammount that is goign on in my broadcast post.
Back to top Go down
UpGraDD[GM]
GM
UpGraDD[GM]

*Zeus* apply(MoD) Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Zeus* apply(MoD)   *Zeus* apply(MoD) EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 6:21 pm

Lol it appeared to me as if you were complaining. and obviously they are going to prefer the one that speaks their language.
Back to top Go down
vegafire[MoD]
vegafire[MoD]

*Zeus* apply(MoD) Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Zeus* apply(MoD)   *Zeus* apply(MoD) EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 6:23 pm

UpGraDD wrote:
Lol it appeared to me as if you were complaining. and obviously they are going to prefer the one that speaks their language.

i wasnt complaining i enjoy helping the server out i would just prefer it if a rota was wrote up so i dont have to worry about being on whenever i can working as hard as i can to resolve problems on my own as most staff are not on at the same times as me otherwise there afk
Back to top Go down
Noelle[GM]
GM
Noelle[GM]

*Zeus* apply(MoD) Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Zeus* apply(MoD)   *Zeus* apply(MoD) EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 6:47 pm

I used to be on 18 hours a day..no exageration..i can no longer do that..and i am no longer needed to do that..there are many staff members online..and just because i dont BC everytime someone breaks a rule..doesnt mean im not whispering them about it...i believe in giving warnings first..and i believe in doing it privately so i dont embarrass the player...but i guess maybe it looks like im slacking since i dont do it openly in BC..ill take this into consideration from now on..good luck on getting [SM] Zeus..someone who understands our spanish population is always good
Back to top Go down
Stormy~Eyes[GM]
GM
Stormy~Eyes[GM]

*Zeus* apply(MoD) Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Zeus* apply(MoD)   *Zeus* apply(MoD) EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 8:06 pm

Noelle you're not the only one that whispers the players. I know that this is what Hunter prefers also. He says it's more personable and respectful also he can talk to the players about rules, consequences and other information.
Back to top Go down
Noelle[GM]
GM
Noelle[GM]

*Zeus* apply(MoD) Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Zeus* apply(MoD)   *Zeus* apply(MoD) EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 8:19 pm

I think *Zeus* would make an excellent [SM] Smile
Back to top Go down
UpGraDD[GM]
GM
UpGraDD[GM]

*Zeus* apply(MoD) Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Zeus* apply(MoD)   *Zeus* apply(MoD) EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 8:22 pm

i like the guy Smile hes fun Razz

i just dont understand why cero put a mod app for himm...
Back to top Go down
Cero_Cool

Cero_Cool

*Zeus* apply(MoD) Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Zeus* apply(MoD)   *Zeus* apply(MoD) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 8:55 pm

hi hi hi hi hi lol!
i just was helping a friend that ask me for help

i think that he is able to got MoD or Sm and he can make a better job .

hi noelle nice to see u.

gl Zeus and make a good job i know that u are abel to do it!!!!!!!

You have been edited by me. A question was asked and if you can not answer in a civil manner then don't post at all.
Back to top Go down
UpGraDD[GM]
GM
UpGraDD[GM]

*Zeus* apply(MoD) Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Zeus* apply(MoD)   *Zeus* apply(MoD) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 9:38 pm

Your really going to have to get over yourself Smile and if you dont have time why do you keep hounding me? lol? and it appears i didnt do a good job so maybe your right but who cares?
Back to top Go down
Psalms[MoD]
Psalms[MoD]

*Zeus* apply(MoD) Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Zeus* apply(MoD)   *Zeus* apply(MoD) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 9:56 pm

Cero_Cool wrote:
hi hi hi hi hi lol!
upgradd is angry because i am better than hin i just was helping a friend that ask me for help i told u if u have a problem is with me so leave to Zeus out of it. i know that all is personal.

i think that he is able to got MoD or Sm and he can make a better job tham u. and leave me out of that i do not have time for u UpGraDD i have a social life and girfriend so i am a busy man.

hi noelle nice to see u.

That is very ridiculous that you would post that. That is disrespectful and very inappropriate.
Back to top Go down
UpGraDD[GM]
GM
UpGraDD[GM]

*Zeus* apply(MoD) Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Zeus* apply(MoD)   *Zeus* apply(MoD) EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 9:58 pm

Psalms[MoD] wrote:
Cero_Cool wrote:
hi hi hi hi hi lol!
upgradd is angry because i am better than hin i just was helping a friend that ask me for help i told u if u have a problem is with me so leave to Zeus out of it. i know that all is personal.

i think that he is able to got MoD or Sm and he can make a better job tham u. and leave me out of that i do not have time for u UpGraDD i have a social life and girfriend so i am a busy man.

hi noelle nice to see u.

That is very ridiculous that you would post that. That is disrespectful and very inappropriate.

i know right Smile
Back to top Go down
*Zeus*[SM]

*Zeus*[SM]

*Zeus* apply(MoD) Empty
PostSubject: Thankyou   *Zeus* apply(MoD) EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 9:03 pm

Ty all for help me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

*Zeus* apply(MoD) Empty
PostSubject: Re: *Zeus* apply(MoD)   *Zeus* apply(MoD) Empty

Back to top Go down