Eternal Darkness Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Darkness Forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GM Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stormy~Eyes[GM]
GM
Stormy~Eyes[GM]

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: GM Application   GM Application EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 1:13 pm

I have created numerous forums for different pservers and legions. I was a SuperModerator/Owner/GM on various ones. I know how to edit, move, and delete posts that are not in agreement with the rules. I also know how to ban members for infractions and if continued to IP ban a member. Since you (King) are so busy with the server I would be happy to check forums on a continuous basis and keep it running smoothly. I did forums for UnknownSoulz, Moonlight (when it had a forum) and the original REO.

I have been playing on pservers for a few years. I have co-owned a server, been staff on several both as PM and GM. I believe everyone should follow the same rules and guidelines set forth in these forums. Please let me know if you need additional help. Moderators are great and do a good job but you do need someone that has the authority to take action. I am not someone that is easily angered or needs to have power. All I wish to do is offer my help.
Back to top Go down
Scott[GM]

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Hello   GM Application EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 11:33 pm

please stop this copying stuff ya don't have to fight lol
Back to top Go down
Thrasher[GM]
GM
Thrasher[GM]

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 12:13 pm

Even though you and I never really talked/ got introduced. I've seen you in-game and i think you are well suited for a staff spot. Probably doesn't mean much coming from me, but I hope you get it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM Application   GM Application Empty

Back to top Go down

GM Application
Page 1 of 1