Eternal Darkness Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Darkness Forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

zMagikZ[MoD](Dator)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Soiken

zMagikZ[MoD](Dator) Empty
PostSubject: zMagikZ[MoD](Dator)   zMagikZ[MoD](Dator) EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 2:56 pm

Is it worth to have such a staff member Question Even a normal member insulting other gets punishment, zMagikZ(aka dator) insulted Me in one of the worst way's for a Polish guy calling Me a nazi. Such insult is unexcuse able for Me, here's a screenshot when He lies about His nationality:
zMagikZ[MoD](Dator) Lying
A person calling other one a Nazi only because the other person have other thoughts then He does is not nice, as for Me such a person deserve an IP Ban. Everything's up to You King. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Dator

Dator

PostSubject: Re: zMagikZ[MoD](Dator)   zMagikZ[MoD](Dator) EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 3:05 pm

Yes, becaused you Pmed me and said i did something wrong? when i di not even talk to you. also you were insulting me by sending me links of nazis and such.. and you thought i was disrespecting you cuz your polish? But im 85% Polish tyvm...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lolxitsxmike
Soiken

PostSubject: Re: zMagikZ[MoD](Dator)   zMagikZ[MoD](Dator) EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 3:16 pm

First of all, when did i PM'd You and said You did something wrong? As for my person nothing like that have never happened, Idk, maybe someone hacked my personality and said that becasue i did not do anything like that... I send You links of nazi? What do You mean? Do You mean the definition of WORD nazism? You wasn't dissrespecting Me because of my nationality, You were dissrespecting Me as a person calling Me nazist.

If You're a Polish guy, tell Your parents that You insult a Polish person calling Him NAZIST, because He said that Your topic has no point.

EDIT@, Magik whispered Me back when i asked Him to speak in Polish, that's what He said "zMagikZ[MoD]:Jackie sa pani mowienia o?" Now let me translate the words.

Jackie is probably a name.

"sa", it can be a word, , which means are.

"pani" means lady or ma`am.

"mowienia" means speaking.

"o" means about.

Last edited by Soiken on Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thrasher[GM]
GM
Thrasher[GM]

PostSubject: Re: zMagikZ[MoD](Dator)   zMagikZ[MoD](Dator) EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 3:19 pm

You called Soiken the server's Nazi, which I edited out of your post. I'll be Moving this over to the staff member part of the forum, where it belongs. King will look at it there.
Back to top Go down
Soiken

PostSubject: Re: zMagikZ[MoD](Dator)   zMagikZ[MoD](Dator) EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 3:30 pm

As My earlier post shows at screenshot, i PM'd Him with Polish language, i got an answer, ill try to translate it...

Here's what have i said: Zatem powinieneś widzieć że nazwanie Polaka nazistą (jest, i ate that word) najgorszą obelgą jaka może być.

In translation: So You should know that calling a Polish person a nazist (is) the worst insult that can be said to Him.

His answer was: ja poznal

In translatins: "ja" means Me, "poznal" means know. So in English it would be, Me know...

Thanks Thrasher.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher[GM]
GM
Thrasher[GM]

PostSubject: Re: zMagikZ[MoD](Dator)   zMagikZ[MoD](Dator) EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 3:44 pm

Guys, please don't bicker back and forth on here, you've both said something, just let King deal with it.

Back to top Go down
Soiken

PostSubject: Re: zMagikZ[MoD](Dator)   zMagikZ[MoD](Dator) EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 3:46 pm

Im only translating things that He says back to Me using translator.

EDIT@ Add for King, if You are going to ban either Me or Magik, please wait with that until i speak with His parents. Tyvm if You will.
Back to top Go down
Vengeace

Vengeace

PostSubject: zMagikZ[MoD](Dator)   zMagikZ[MoD](Dator) EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 5:05 pm

zMagikZ start all this things with nazist .... its not $0ik3n fault trust me !!! iI know him verry good !!
Back to top Go down
Dator

Dator

PostSubject: Re: zMagikZ[MoD](Dator)   zMagikZ[MoD](Dator) EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 8:04 pm

Uhm yea, i dont think you fully understood the meaning when i called you a nazi. i meant that by your always acting like staff and u always take matters into your own hands.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lolxitsxmike
Noelle[GM]
GM
Noelle[GM]

PostSubject: Re: zMagikZ[MoD](Dator)   zMagikZ[MoD](Dator) EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 8:06 pm

there is NO excuse for it ..and as a polish person u should KNOW better
Back to top Go down
Thrasher[GM]
GM
Thrasher[GM]

PostSubject: Re: zMagikZ[MoD](Dator)   zMagikZ[MoD](Dator) EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 8:14 pm

Dator, no-one takes being called a Nazi as a joke, if you think he's trying to be like staff, and you use the word Nazi for it, then we're all Nazis? As staff, you're obligated to do your best to make the server enjoyable for people, calling them Nazi's is not the way to go about it -.-

You have both been muted for 1 day, drop the subject.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: zMagikZ[MoD](Dator)   zMagikZ[MoD](Dator) Empty

Back to top Go down

zMagikZ[MoD](Dator)
Page 1 of 1