Eternal Darkness Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Darkness Forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dator < [KING] PLZZ HELP ME

Go down 
+5
Thrasher[GM]
Dator
Soiken
Sephiroth
darksoul
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
darksoul

Dator < [KING] PLZZ HELP ME  Empty
PostSubject: Dator < [KING] PLZZ HELP ME    Dator < [KING] PLZZ HELP ME  EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 6:00 pm

Hi King[PM]
i want to talk to u about Dator ..
he always wsping me .. alll the time ..
i know he dont want me in that game ..
he hates me .. i dont know why .. ?
and if i dont anser him he say iam botting ..
Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
King plzz Help ..
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth

Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Dator < [KING] PLZZ HELP ME    Dator < [KING] PLZZ HELP ME  EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 6:02 pm

wrong place to post, and if mod or higher rank whispers u must respond..and stop posting useless topics..
Back to top Go down
Soiken

PostSubject: Re: Dator < [KING] PLZZ HELP ME    Dator < [KING] PLZZ HELP ME  EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 6:18 pm

Well, if He whispers Him twice a day its Ok, but how can Magik whisper You when his muted?
Back to top Go down
darksoul

PostSubject: Re: Dator < [KING] PLZZ HELP ME    Dator < [KING] PLZZ HELP ME  EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 6:36 pm

I know that his account is muted but he made a new account named Dator and wsped me for bot checking and he doesnt have the right to .. He's not allowed to .
I know he wants to get me in trouble in any way .
So please Solve this problem.

And here's a screen shot i took to prove it.

Dator < [KING] PLZZ HELP ME  Dator10
Back to top Go down
Dator

Dator

PostSubject: Re: Dator < [KING] PLZZ HELP ME    Dator < [KING] PLZZ HELP ME  EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 8:09 pm

I only bot check you rarely, when i see u go up really fast and continuesly, Also i have only bot checked you three times, and both 2 times except for today, i have caught you for botting.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lolxitsxmike
Dator

Dator

PostSubject: Re: Dator < [KING] PLZZ HELP ME    Dator < [KING] PLZZ HELP ME  EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 8:09 pm

Moving to "Help" section
Back to top Go down
darksoul

PostSubject: Re: Dator < [KING] PLZZ HELP ME    Dator < [KING] PLZZ HELP ME  EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 8:41 pm

First thing his MoD acc muted !?
His not allowed to make other acc and chek botting ...!!
! !
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth

Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Dator < [KING] PLZZ HELP ME    Dator < [KING] PLZZ HELP ME  EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 8:44 pm

everyone can make another acc if want to
Back to top Go down
darksoul

PostSubject: Re: Dator < [KING] PLZZ HELP ME    Dator < [KING] PLZZ HELP ME  EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 8:49 pm

Yaa they can make acc ....!
But they are not allowed to check Botting ...
Only [MoDs] can chek it .. !!

Back to top Go down
Thrasher[GM]
GM
Thrasher[GM]

PostSubject: Re: Dator < [KING] PLZZ HELP ME    Dator < [KING] PLZZ HELP ME  EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 8:54 pm

Dator, all staff complaints go in staff members section, not help, i'm moving it back, since we cannot lock it until King sees it, everyone please stop fighting and just wait.
Back to top Go down
darksoul

PostSubject: Re: Dator < [KING] PLZZ HELP ME    Dator < [KING] PLZZ HELP ME  EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 8:58 pm

It was in staff section
But dator move it herre ,......
Back to top Go down
Thrasher[GM]
GM
Thrasher[GM]

PostSubject: Re: Dator < [KING] PLZZ HELP ME    Dator < [KING] PLZZ HELP ME  EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 8:59 pm

I know devil, I moved it back for you Smile

Back to top Go down
darksoul

PostSubject: Re: Dator < [KING] PLZZ HELP ME    Dator < [KING] PLZZ HELP ME  EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 9:03 pm

Thanks brooo your the best Wink
Back to top Go down
Psalms[MoD]
Psalms[MoD]

PostSubject: Re: Dator < [KING] PLZZ HELP ME    Dator < [KING] PLZZ HELP ME  EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 9:24 pm

honestly, i dont understand why he is always getting bot checked. I have never been bot checked and its like your targeting him trying to get him into trouble, thats just my opinion
Back to top Go down
Soiken

PostSubject: Re: Dator < [KING] PLZZ HELP ME    Dator < [KING] PLZZ HELP ME  EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 9:27 pm

I agree with Chetta, it looks like Youre targeting some people and check them for bots, ive been checkd by You a few times, but there's some people that have never been check'd by You, i dont say that they should, but Youre just doing it like You want to get some members banned or botjailed... Thats how does it look for Me.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher[GM]
GM
Thrasher[GM]

PostSubject: Re: Dator < [KING] PLZZ HELP ME    Dator < [KING] PLZZ HELP ME  EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 10:15 pm

Sadly I kind of thought the same thing, the only one he's caught has been Devil, Now I don't have a list of who he goes through, he probably does a good job, but to me it looks like he's focusing on devil a bit. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate Dator's efforts in getting rid of cheaters, I just think it's time to move on.
Back to top Go down
Stormy~Eyes[GM]
GM
Stormy~Eyes[GM]

PostSubject: Re: Dator < [KING] PLZZ HELP ME    Dator < [KING] PLZZ HELP ME  EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 1:09 am

I concur Thrasher. This is getting to the point of harassment which is against rules for staff or players. I have never been botchecked but the reason is obvious. (I don't compose) I have not really heard of many others being botchecked as often as this player though.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth

Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Dator < [KING] PLZZ HELP ME    Dator < [KING] PLZZ HELP ME  EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 7:50 am

ah whats with this fight, is good that he botchecks, he captured twice devil, you shouldnt care if he targets or not...hes once warned so its good that dator is targeted him..
Back to top Go down
Thrasher[GM]
GM
Thrasher[GM]

PostSubject: Re: Dator < [KING] PLZZ HELP ME    Dator < [KING] PLZZ HELP ME  EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 10:21 am

It is NOT good if Dator targets him, because it can be taken as harassment, which I think is what's going on here. Yes bot checks are a good thing, but not to the extent of it becoming harassment.

If he didn't feel like he's being harassed, this topic would not exist.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth

Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Dator < [KING] PLZZ HELP ME    Dator < [KING] PLZZ HELP ME  EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 3:55 pm

point is, hes already captured and he trys everything so he wont get punished, and if hes once warned its good to keep eyes on him...
Back to top Go down
Psalms[MoD]
Psalms[MoD]

PostSubject: Re: Dator < [KING] PLZZ HELP ME    Dator < [KING] PLZZ HELP ME  EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 4:46 pm

The point we are trying to make is that we believe that Magik might be Targeting DeViL. I garentee you that over three forths of this server has never been bot checked by Magik and half have never been bot checked at all. If he is targeting DeViL that would be considered harrasment and is also against the rules. Also I would love to know if he has ever bot checked anyone in his legion. I know for a fact that Thrasher has bot checked and has caught people botting in his legion and has taken action.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher[GM]
GM
Thrasher[GM]

PostSubject: Re: Dator < [KING] PLZZ HELP ME    Dator < [KING] PLZZ HELP ME  EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 4:49 pm

While it is a good idea to keep an eye on him, that doesn't mean check him so frequently that he's uncomfortable playing. If you take a look at the report section, Magik only seems to be catching DeVil in his bot checks, so we have no point of reference for whether he is being targeted or not.
Back to top Go down
`Creed

`Creed

PostSubject: Re: Dator < [KING] PLZZ HELP ME    Dator < [KING] PLZZ HELP ME  EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 5:09 pm

Mike caught ya 2 times BOTTING and u accuse him of harrasing you? U'd better keep it quiet -.- nobody is harrasing u and hmm throwing shit at staff aint helping >_>
Back to top Go down
Psalms[MoD]
Psalms[MoD]

PostSubject: Re: Dator < [KING] PLZZ HELP ME    Dator < [KING] PLZZ HELP ME  EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 5:15 pm

Creed dont make assumptions. For all we know Magik could be wispering him constantly even when hes not botting doing bot checks. It's not the fact that hes caught DeViL twice, its the fact that hes targeting him. I would like Magik to catch someone in his legion and do bot checks on them, besides on what I assume is an ememy legion.
Back to top Go down
Dator

Dator

PostSubject: Re: Dator < [KING] PLZZ HELP ME    Dator < [KING] PLZZ HELP ME  EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 5:17 pm

WOW GUYS. First off, I do bot check everyone in my legion. Even `Creed_ slypher and everyone else. I most certainly am not targeting >DeVil< I have only bot checked him Three times. And 2 out of those 3 times, i caught him. I bot check EVEYBODY. He is a botter who got twice, i am doing a good job and catching cheaters. So i honestly do not see the problem...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dator < [KING] PLZZ HELP ME    Dator < [KING] PLZZ HELP ME  Empty

Back to top Go down

Dator < [KING] PLZZ HELP ME
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next