Eternal Darkness Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Darkness Forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The after game time

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Soiken

The after game time Empty
PostSubject: The after game time   The after game time EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 3:58 pm

Tell Us what are You doing while Youre not playing Eternal-EO? Are You doing some sports? Maybe You're collecting something? Or maybe You're playing other games? Share it with Us in this topic.

I think i shall start, i spend most of time playing Eternal-EO, but everyday morning, im out to park to breath some fresh air to start my day right, I'm not a fan of collecting things because i lost them really fast lol!
Back to top Go down
Noelle[GM]
GM
Noelle[GM]

PostSubject: Re: The after game time   The after game time EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 7:37 pm

I attend college online, i watch sunsets on the beach and i play with my twins daughters
Back to top Go down
Isidora

PostSubject: if im not playing   The after game time EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 6:40 am

bounce i work and cleaning house if im not playing, sports not yet maby later if im out of a job and that wil be first of august afther 31 one years , ow and i go out with my 2 lil chihuahua bueno and bonny Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Thrasher[GM]
GM
Thrasher[GM]

PostSubject: Re: The after game time   The after game time EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 10:23 am

Sports, hang out with friends, sleep Razz
Back to top Go down
Noelle[GM]
GM
Noelle[GM]

PostSubject: Re: The after game time   The after game time EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 7:49 pm

ugh..hate when i typo..lol..my twins do NOT have daughters..i play with my TWIN daughters Razz
Back to top Go down
Psalms[MoD]
Psalms[MoD]

PostSubject: Re: The after game time   The after game time EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 11:09 pm

Well....I umm go to school....i sing and play alto sax...used to play violen....i do musicals...im pretty legit! xD and i do stupid stuff! hahaah and play xbl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The after game time   The after game time Empty

Back to top Go down

The after game time
Page 1 of 1