Eternal Darkness Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Darkness Forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kakuza.detonador.

Go down 
+4
Noelle[GM]
kakuzu
AngelMichael
UpGraDD[GM]
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
UpGraDD[GM]
GM
UpGraDD[GM]

Kakuza.detonador. Empty
PostSubject: Kakuza.detonador.   Kakuza.detonador. EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 10:26 pm

Kakuza.detonador. 6z6dt1

read the System message towards the middle of the screen.

now
its my understanding this is the same guy. so how in the hell can he compose and gather ep simultaneously...

Back to top Go down
AngelMichael

Kakuza.detonador. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kakuza.detonador.   Kakuza.detonador. EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 12:03 am

hmm i was thinking two computer and play at same time or he boting on one computer and hunting on the other or it two different people are u are wrong that all i got so far
Back to top Go down
kakuzu

Kakuza.detonador. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kakuza.detonador.   Kakuza.detonador. EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 1:08 am

lol! He and I samos not the same person I play alone .... and i sold one warrior rex 10000* and one warrior lanir 10000* to he by EPS Very Happy Smile
Back to top Go down
UpGraDD[GM]
GM
UpGraDD[GM]

Kakuza.detonador. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kakuza.detonador.   Kakuza.detonador. EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 2:11 am

then how does he keep ending up with your pets.
Back to top Go down
AngelMichael

Kakuza.detonador. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kakuza.detonador.   Kakuza.detonador. EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 7:39 am

since he said he traded to that guy and pet was 10k king must have done it for them so just ask king
Back to top Go down
Noelle[GM]
GM
Noelle[GM]

Kakuza.detonador. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kakuza.detonador.   Kakuza.detonador. EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 2:09 pm

im confused..he told me..from detonador that it was his kakuzu..now hes 2 seperate ppl? i dont like being lied to
Back to top Go down
.DeToNaDoR.

Kakuza.detonador. Empty
PostSubject: hi guys   Kakuza.detonador. EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 2:56 pm

hi what is avendi are saying that I'm sharing account no I like sharing my account with anyone
Back to top Go down
.DeToNaDoR.

Kakuza.detonador. Empty
PostSubject: hi guys   Kakuza.detonador. EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 2:57 pm

hi what is avendi are saying that I'm sharing account no I like sharing my account with anyone
Back to top Go down
.DeToNaDoR.

Kakuza.detonador. Empty
PostSubject: to waste time with that shares acc?   Kakuza.detonador. EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 3:02 pm

now if UpegraDD keeps inventing things have some reason think he does not like pro Kakuzu dies in game Mad
Back to top Go down
UpGraDD[GM]
GM
UpGraDD[GM]

Kakuza.detonador. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kakuza.detonador.   Kakuza.detonador. EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 3:07 pm

lol why would you think that? i try talking to him all the time. i just get Smuck remarks back.
Back to top Go down
Noelle[GM]
GM
Noelle[GM]

Kakuza.detonador. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kakuza.detonador.   Kakuza.detonador. EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 4:07 pm

First of all..you..Detonador whispered me ingame telling me to add you to friends list because u said u were kakuzu..so i added u..2nd of all..if u r THREATENING ppl here..with harm in the game..you had better stop..NOW..you either lied to me about being kakuzu..or you are sharing accounts..either way..i hate being lied to..
Back to top Go down
AngelMichael

Kakuza.detonador. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kakuza.detonador.   Kakuza.detonador. EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 5:38 pm

if he lie about be kakazu isn't that impersonatiing somone else and if he not lieing isn't that even worst
Back to top Go down
S3xY_GirL

Kakuza.detonador. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kakuza.detonador.   Kakuza.detonador. EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 9:03 pm

Good night everyone, Firstly I would like that When someone come to the forum to accuse someone please show evidence. The Detonator is my friend, my brother. If not for he would not play on the server, If I have not played you guys would not Have the new clothes, or the legion and concerted knigth war, so stop accusing my friend, of Being the Kakuzu are two totally different people, and nice people. They just selling and trading pets. Nothing else to report, leave he in peace, I am helping the server to resolve some things, if you banish the righteous person, I'll stop playing. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

NOTE: will play, you guys are jealous of him.

play more and talk less. Very Happy Very Happy

hugs ... ~*~s3xY~GirL~*~ flower Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Drake[GM]
GM
Drake[GM]

Kakuza.detonador. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kakuza.detonador.   Kakuza.detonador. EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 9:14 pm

jealous? lol and why would they be jealous :S
Back to top Go down
S3xY_GirL

Kakuza.detonador. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kakuza.detonador.   Kakuza.detonador. EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 9:14 pm

Drake wrote:
jealous? lol and why would they be jealous :S

play more and talk less. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Drake[GM]
GM
Drake[GM]

Kakuza.detonador. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kakuza.detonador.   Kakuza.detonador. EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 10:03 pm

i would play more but im in jail so i gotta do the talking xD
Back to top Go down
Thrasher[GM]
GM
Thrasher[GM]

Kakuza.detonador. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kakuza.detonador.   Kakuza.detonador. EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 10:37 pm

Sexy Girl, you do not understand. He TOLD us that HE is Kakuzu, if he lied, he broke the rule of fraud which is stated as:4. You may not engage in fraudulent behavior. Fraud is the misrepresentation of facts for personal benefit. <--- Which he did.

if it is indeed kakuzu, which you claim him not to be, then kakuzu would have had to be botting on one account, or sharing it. Which break our other rules. We have posted Numerous evidence to explain this, please do not look upon it with a bias.

Server and Forum Rules. Please visit these if you haven't read them already. The rules are in 3 different languages right now.
Back to top Go down
AngelMichael

Kakuza.detonador. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kakuza.detonador.   Kakuza.detonador. EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 12:05 am

don't tradeing 10k pet reqiure king so why not just ask him if he trade for him and like thrasher said he broke one of the two rule just not sure which one atm

P.S. if i may ask sexy girl what do u mean when u said this "If I have not played you guys would not Have the new clothes, or the legion and concerted knigth war" are u implying that there would be no legion war or new clothes if u did not play
Back to top Go down
UpGraDD[GM]
GM
UpGraDD[GM]

Kakuza.detonador. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kakuza.detonador.   Kakuza.detonador. EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 5:40 am

lol.. im not in the state to comment on these post.
Back to top Go down
Noelle[GM]
GM
Noelle[GM]

Kakuza.detonador. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kakuza.detonador.   Kakuza.detonador. EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 7:40 am

Rules are made for a reason..when they are violated punishment is dealt with..no one is immune..if you violate the rules..you are jailed, muted, or banned..deal with it
Back to top Go down
UpGraDD[GM]
GM
UpGraDD[GM]

Kakuza.detonador. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kakuza.detonador.   Kakuza.detonador. EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 11:47 am

AngelMichael wrote:
don't tradeing 10k pet reqiure king so why not just ask him if he trade for him and like thrasher said he broke one of the two rule just not sure which one atm

P.S. if i may ask sexy girl what do u mean when u said this "If I have not played you guys would not Have the new clothes, or the legion and concerted knigth war" are u implying that there would be no legion war or new clothes if u did not play

someone helped king to me understanding. but dont know who. and it would have happened anyways. hes just been busy.
Back to top Go down
AngelMichael

Kakuza.detonador. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kakuza.detonador.   Kakuza.detonador. EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 4:01 pm

i see but i still don't see what that got to do with this is she trying to use that to get a lower punishment for this guy
Back to top Go down
UpGraDD[GM]
GM
UpGraDD[GM]

Kakuza.detonador. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kakuza.detonador.   Kakuza.detonador. EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 4:43 pm

AngelMichael wrote:
i see but i still don't see what that got to do with this is she trying to use that to get a lower punishment for this guy

i think she expects us to Gaze upon her like shes special...

Back to top Go down
Thrasher[GM]
GM
Thrasher[GM]

Kakuza.detonador. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kakuza.detonador.   Kakuza.detonador. EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 5:02 pm

I don't really care less about the new clothes, I don't like them and will never wear 'em lol.

And he will not get less punishment, we just need to figure out which rule he broke.
Back to top Go down
UpGraDD[GM]
GM
UpGraDD[GM]

Kakuza.detonador. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kakuza.detonador.   Kakuza.detonador. EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 5:06 pm

well theres a Few that we could choose from but unsure about them. we just need to gather more information...
Account Sharing.
Botting.
Lieing about identity. unsure about this one tho

those are all im aware of tho
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kakuza.detonador. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kakuza.detonador.   Kakuza.detonador. Empty

Back to top Go down

Kakuza.detonador.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum