Eternal Darkness Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Darkness Forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kakuza.detonador.

Go down 
+4
Noelle[GM]
kakuzu
AngelMichael
UpGraDD[GM]
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Thrasher[GM]
GM
Thrasher[GM]

Kakuza.detonador. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kakuza.detonador.   Kakuza.detonador. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 5:14 pm

the third one would be fraud. Hopefully King will look into it a bit more when he has time.
Back to top Go down
AngelMichael

PostSubject: Re: Kakuza.detonador.   Kakuza.detonador. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 8:10 pm

hope we can nail him with mutiple charges not that i am the devil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Drake[GM]
GM
Drake[GM]

PostSubject: Re: Kakuza.detonador.   Kakuza.detonador. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 8:19 pm

AngelMichael wrote:
hope we can nail him with mutiple charges not that i am the devil Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil

LOL
Back to top Go down
UpGraDD[GM]
GM
UpGraDD[GM]

PostSubject: Re: Kakuza.detonador.   Kakuza.detonador. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 10:35 pm

S3xY_GirL wrote:
[i]

NOTE: will play, you guys are jealous of him.

play more and talk less. Very Happy Very Happy

hugs ... ~*~s3xY~GirL~*~ flower Embarassed

im very jealous i cant compose and hunt eps at the same time Sad
Back to top Go down
S3xY_GirL

PostSubject: Re: Kakuza.detonador.   Kakuza.detonador. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 7:40 am

Thrasher[GM] wrote:
Sexy Girl, you do not understand. He TOLD us that HE is Kakuzu, if he lied, he broke the rule of fraud which is stated as:4. You may not engage in fraudulent behavior. Fraud is the misrepresentation of facts for personal benefit. <--- Which he did.

if it is indeed kakuzu, which you claim him not to be, then kakuzu would have had to be botting on one account, or sharing it. Which break our other rules. We have posted Numerous evidence to explain this, please do not look upon it with a bias.

Server and Forum Rules. Please visit these if you haven't read them already. The rules are in 3 different languages right now.

Hi All Laughing Laughing

Playing before any server the first thing I do is read the rules. I am aware of the rules.
I am here to say that they are not the same person. How do I know? Detonator is my husband, it would be funny if I do not know who my husband actually Kakuzu is also my friend of years, people are different. Kakuzu is Brazilian, When you asked if it was the same person might misunderstand post he uses a translator, does not know the English language correctly, then there may have been distortion in words. I ask for understanding of you, because they want the server grows you guys have to give freedom for people to play.

I have talked with the King [PM], Kakuzu is already free (It was clear that they not are the same person), then why has continue this conversation here in the forum, could close the topic. Thank you for your attention, sorry... anything. Razz

Kiss all Wink
Back to top Go down
Thrasher[GM]
GM
Thrasher[GM]

PostSubject: Re: Kakuza.detonador.   Kakuza.detonador. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 8:17 am

What I don't understand is why he said he was the same person. This will remain open until I talk to King myself.
Back to top Go down
S3xY_GirL

PostSubject: Re: Kakuza.detonador.   Kakuza.detonador. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 8:25 am

Thrasher[GM] wrote:
What I don't understand is why he said he was the same person. This will remain open until I talk to King myself.

is because if you Have not seen the dummy detonator is the Akatsuki, and my husband calls the detonator I think you are confusing, Kakuzu was playing these days with his dummy detonator, now returned to Kakuzu, char original, and my husband's name. Detonator. Also, this is just a mess When Is Also Kakuzu said detonator is because he owns the dummy detonator.

My husband has an account named Detonator also different from the dummy, and buying pets from Kakuzu. this is just a mess already resolved and clarified by King [PM] cheers
Back to top Go down
Thrasher[GM]
GM
Thrasher[GM]

PostSubject: Re: Kakuza.detonador.   Kakuza.detonador. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 8:39 am

Alright, so kakuzu has a mannequin named detonator. That does explain some things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kakuza.detonador.   Kakuza.detonador. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kakuza.detonador.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternal Darkness Online :: Report :: Account/Item Sharing-
Jump to: