Eternal Darkness Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Darkness Forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This might sound bad to most people.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
UpGraDD[GM]
GM
UpGraDD[GM]

This might sound bad to most people. Empty
PostSubject: This might sound bad to most people.   This might sound bad to most people. EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 5:01 pm

But i honestly think the server should be wiped and compose rates lowered to like 30 a compose. now i know this is going to get alot of negative comments. but all the new players basically have to compose 24/7 just to catch up to the low bp people. it just seems kinda unfair to me
Back to top Go down
AngelMichael

PostSubject: Re: This might sound bad to most people.   This might sound bad to most people. EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 5:27 pm

dude that is just totally unfair for the old player who worked their butt off u got to look at both side of a coin
Back to top Go down
Thrasher[GM]
GM
Thrasher[GM]

PostSubject: Re: This might sound bad to most people.   This might sound bad to most people. EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 6:27 pm

The unfair argument has no ground here. We argued it was un fair last eudemon wipe... and it was and still is. It didn't change ANYTHING, people STILL auto compose and people WILL auto compose. There is ZERO point to a reset again.

However, if we implement the idea I told King about special exp balls, I may agree with a wipe because the problem will be solved this time, unlike the last.
Back to top Go down
UpGraDD[GM]
GM
UpGraDD[GM]

PostSubject: Re: This might sound bad to most people.   This might sound bad to most people. EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 2:02 am

ye i just wanted to really see what people thought about it and i know it is quite unfair but maybe the high bp players could be compensated. but as it is the new people really dont have a choice but to no life it and compose all the time (boring)
Back to top Go down
Soiken

PostSubject: Re: This might sound bad to most people.   This might sound bad to most people. EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 7:10 am

So Upgradd, do You think that compose rates have anythining to do here? When You got 10,000 reborns on server which compose rates are around 10 marks per compose, You got 10,000 reborns, when You got 10,000 reborns in here, You still got the 10,000 reborns... what's the sense of Your post then? You can do maximum of X reborns, and when You hit it, You can't go further with that pet, new players can get this X reborns if they'll compose alot, the old players are already playing some time and they just composed the pet X times, i just see no sense in wiping the server when nothing would change...

Ps.Hello, I'm back.
Back to top Go down
Vengeace

Vengeace

PostSubject: This might sound bad to most people.   This might sound bad to most people. EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 2:51 pm

Soiken and thrasher has right !!! its unfair .. to reset again or to low the rates we work hard !!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This might sound bad to most people.   This might sound bad to most people. Empty

Back to top Go down

This might sound bad to most people.
Page 1 of 1