Eternal Darkness Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Darkness Forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application for Staff.. Please and Thank You

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Strawberry

Strawberry

Application for Staff.. Please and Thank You Empty
PostSubject: Application for Staff.. Please and Thank You   Application for Staff.. Please and Thank You EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 1:18 am

Here is my application THANK YOU!

Name: Elfie

Experience In Game and Forums: I was a GM on El Muerte Private server and a PM briefly on a private server that shut down before I got a chance to experience it fully. I aided in the making of outfits for server and enjoyed helping out everyone when i could

Experience in EO: I have played NY server for 4 yrs, LA for about 6 months, Acme for about 6 months, Ace for about 1 year, El Muerte for about 6 months and a quite a few others here and there... I still currently play on NY server and Eternal Darkness.

I love helping people and do not really pk or enter the tournaments so it doesn't bother me if I can't.

I play at least every day if not more lol!

I can make outfits and change outfit colors.. have been going to college for Web Design so I am good with that as well.. I have the entire Adobe CS4 Collection so I have the technology to do alot. I have also been working with making flash videos.
Back to top Go down
Noelle[GM]
GM
Noelle[GM]

Application for Staff.. Please and Thank You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application for Staff.. Please and Thank You   Application for Staff.. Please and Thank You EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 7:38 am

Good luck in your bid for a staff spot Smile
Back to top Go down

Application for Staff.. Please and Thank You
Page 1 of 1